PUGBUG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Hi there I have 2 questions to ask
1. So I’m moving to NTFC US new 3ds From new Nintendo 2ds xl with pal and I have an account there and I bought there 6 games yes it was when the ban waves happened and I was to scared to hack my console so what can I do that nnid is worth a lot of money if i region change form pal to ntfc will the nnid region change too I can’t region change in the 3ds because then I would not have access to eshop what can I do?
2. Is pal better then NTFC?

Last edited by PUGBUG,

bungiefan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NTFC and PAL are not 3DS things. Do you mean U region and E region?

You cannot keep your NNID when going to a console from another region, they are locked by the server. You can't system transfer between regions. System transfer requires eShop access, and NNID access, so a region change will break it. If you wanted to keep games, you needed to get a system of the matching region. Region change breaks NNID and eShop. You'd have to start over with a U region NNID and buy games from that eShop.

No region is objectively better than another. Game selection varies between countries inside the major region. Like U region has countries with empty eShop, like Anguilla and Venezuela.

With CFW you can launch cartridge games from other regions, but you can't access eShop to update them, buy DLC, or buy games from outside the region.

PUGBUG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
NTFC and PAL are not 3DS things. Do you mean U region and E region?

You cannot keep your NNID when going to a console from another region, they are locked by the server. You can't system transfer between regions. System transfer requires eShop access, and NNID access, so a region change will break it. If you wanted to keep games, you needed to get a system of the matching region. Region change breaks NNID and eShop. You'd have to start over with a U region NNID and buy games from that eShop.

No region is objectively better than another. Game selection varies between countries inside the major region. Like U region has countries with empty eShop, like Anguilla and Venezuela.

With CFW you can launch cartridge games from other regions, but you can't access eShop to update them, buy DLC, or buy games from outside the region.
Well oof

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo