Hacking Question moved games between sd, still showing as uninstalled

hisagishi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I bought a new sd card, popped atmosphere on it, installed some games then I transfered my Nintendo folder from my OLD card to my NEW card but it's still showing them as not installed...

Is there some way to get them marked as installed? Maybe a way to get tinfoil/etc to reinstall the tickets?

Raugo

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
So I bought a new sd card, popped atmosphere on it, installed some games then I transfered my Nintendo folder from my OLD card to my NEW card but it's still showing them as not installed...

Is there some way to get them marked as installed? Maybe a way to get tinfoil/etc to reinstall the tickets?

You can't join the contents of two different STDs if you want to use the content of your older SD you need to delete the nintendo folder of your actual SD and copy it from you older SD.

hisagishi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't join the contents of two different STDs if you want to use the content of your older SD you need to delete the nintendo folder of your actual SD and copy it from you older SD.
Really? Damn, I have some large games on my new SD card that would take forever to download again, nearly 120gb. Is there any way to do what I am trying without having to reinstall the games? Downloading them would take forever.

hisagishi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, you would need to choose what content you prefer and what one you delete and re-install
Can you explain a bit more about how this works? Is it a specific file that states what games are installed?

Also I see on Lithium that there is a way to backup installed games as .nsps, I don't seem to actually have that option. I thought that might work, back up the games from my old SD card and simply install them again onto my new one. Would be way faster than downloading them again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end