Not open for further replies.

funem

Retro Powered..
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It uses the camera to detect motion, it looks cool but after the issues with the DSi Wario game I wanted to see if anyone had tried it yet

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wtf its not in the american shop
frown.gif

i wannted to see the motion controls so badly
cry.gif

funem

Retro Powered..
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Rockstar said:
wtf its not in the american shop
frown.gif

i wannted to see the motion controls so badly
cry.gif

I just want to know if they work in normal lighting conditions and not a massive fail like the Warioware game

Edit:-

Think it may be related to this video....

stephAssoria

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

I worked on this title.

Just to let you know we are french and not dutch ;-) . The Engine tech demo video was posted just one day before we released our title in Europe so we are the first one to have a working "tilt" detector in a DSiWare game !

The title should be released soon in North America (no official release date at the moment).

Of course the tilt detection is not as precise than an accelerometer, but its working nice, and you don't need to calibrate like in warioware. Just sit down and play with a good light.

regards,

Stéphane

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
stephAssoria said:
Hello,

I worked on this title.

Just to let you know we are french and not dutch ;-) . The Engine tech demo video was posted just one day before we released our title in Europe so we are the first one to have a working "tilt" detector in a DSiWare game !

The title should be released soon in North America (no official release date at the moment).

Of course the tilt detection is not as precise than an accelerometer, but its working nice, and you don't need to calibrate like in warioware. Just sit down and play with a good light.

regards,

Stéphane
cool its nice talking to somebody involved in the making im getting this once released in NA
biggrin.gif

funem

Retro Powered..
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
stephAssoria said:
Hello,

I worked on this title.

regards,

Stéphane

Thanks for replying. I am just a bit sceptical of games that use the camera on the DS, WarioWare is an example of how bad it can be. Its affected dramatically by lighting conditions which puts me off buying a game like this until I see a review. That said, good luck developing for the DSi its nice to see innovations of any kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM