Stormingsoul

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey everybody

I've got a movable touch screen in the lower right corner, when i apply pressure with my stylus over there, the screen goes down and makes a cracking noise, it's because of the space on the left i guess of the touchscreen

Are there more people with this problem? And did anyone fix it on his own

Stormingsoul

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
........Well tapping to hard?
I never ''tapped'', and it was this since i got it, it just seems to be placed wrong because there is a whole gap on the side between the touch screen and the body of the nds..i can stick a 3folded paper in it

Darkspark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You've probably been tapping your DS too hard. I'd say it's too worn down for a repair. You have to either remove and replace or call Bintendo.

No way. I got the same problem on my first DS Lite. Luckily I noticed it the day I got it and promptly got it replaced in-store.
when using the stylus normally there is an annoying creaking sound. I could live with it moving a little, but the creaking just screams future structual integrity problems.

Its probably down to the corner not being glued down properly. The unit I have now, has solid corners on all sides. No creaking, however hard I press down with astylus./

gamermole

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
damn i also have this problem im not sure howlong ive had it for though
ohmy.gif

sometimes when i press and not too hard it goes all wobbly and blue/purple like when you press on an lcd monitor

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: