BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am running OSX leopard. I was having trouble finding manga studio EX but i got it now.
I unzipped it and the files inside are .toast files. Wtf is a toast file? well i did a little research and they seem to be mountable disk images.
But disk mounter tells me they are unrecognizable.

Anyone know how to get .toast into a format the can be mounted, or how to mount just a regular .toast file?

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BortzANATOR said:
I am running OSX leopard. I was having trouble finding manga studio EX but i got it now.
I unzipped it and the files inside are .toast files. Wtf is a toast file? well i did a little research and they seem to be mountable disk images.
But disk mounter tells me they are unrecognizable.

Anyone know how to get .toast into a format the can be mounted, or how to mount just a regular .toast file?
i

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suggest feeding it carrots and letting it run around.. I know this because I have a rabbit named Toast.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i have toast, toast titanium 9 and manga studio serial. Toast mounts Manga Studio and allows it to boot. AS soon as i enter the serial, it accepts it and then beach balls for a few seconds and crashes.

I have an update to install but i cant do an update if its just going to crash all over the place.

D

Deleted User

You might have better luck elsewhere, gbatemp isn't exactly a warez site for discussion and all that. Not that I'm suggesting you look up such a forum, never!
closedeyes.gif

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know what GBAtemp is. I have faith in the community here. They have been useful in the past and i am hoping they will be the same in the future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up