toguro_max

OP
Trophies
Website
toguro_max.sites.uol.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Ahh, I see... I didn't know it was already announced a game based upon the upcomming movie, sorry.
About the "The Grinder" WM+ support, it's a wild guess based on the hint gave on this interview.
The fact about the "Gladiator A.D.", you can find on this interview.
Also, i edited the last post to add the two games you mentioned (sorry for letting them out).

resincake

Trophies
XP
Country
Few you've missed :

Shaun White's Snowboarding World Stage (Optional)
Spongebobs Truth or Squared (Optional)

Wiiware :
Ghost Slayer (Optional)

Also theres that Raquet Sports, which hit the shelves on the 9th of this month (I believe), but is still waiting to be dumped. Not sure if you're gonna add this till a scene release is out, or if as long as its available to buy it'll be added. Your call on that, its your thread .. :>

For upcoming/future titles lets not forget the New Zelda, they already announced that it'll have WM+ support.

This thread could do with being stickied, it'd be quite handy, especially now that Red Steel 2 is out, I imagine lots of users will buy a WM+ now.

Perhaps someone will make a similar thread for the balance board then, too. Perhaps a thread for all wifi supported games too (how many players, friend codes or open server, wiiconnect or not, modes, co-op or vs or both, etc.,)

All 3 threads would be cool I think, lets hope you started a trend .. :>

P.S. If I think of any more not on the list, I'll definately come post them, as I've had my WM+ since they came out and always hunt for enabled games when I go game shopping. Anyway, good job, buddy .. I'll surely be visiting this post quite regularly .. :>

toguro_max

OP
Trophies
Website
toguro_max.sites.uol.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't like bumping my old topics, but I want to ask your help here.
Most games added to the list are added with the optional usage status, since I didn't play most of'em. I would like, if possible, for the ones who had already played this games to check if they should be option or required (or, as changed on wiki, recommended).
Thanks.

Also, your idea, resincake, is really cool. There should be a list for each "accessory", like the Balance Board and Wii Speak. A online supported list would come in handy also. I have my own.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up