OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I just joined Starmen.net...it's a fan site related to the Mother series.
What we're "doing" is harrassing Nintendo enough until they consider porting Mother 3 or the entire series...
It's kind of like a petition, but more effective. So participate in this PK Call In thing...do it every once in a while.

Here's you a link to go with that - http://starmen.net/ebsiege/pkcalln/

Also...Mother is getting cheap to buy -

Mother 1 & 2 only $23.92 at Play-Asia!

PA.55308.002.jpg

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-67-49-en-70-16oc.html

Mother 3 only $15.92

PA.50950.002.jpg

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-67-49-...B3-70-13ba.html

Support the Mother series...
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1-3 all in English on one DS cart, would be lovely but I don't see it happening. 1-2 will be on Virtual Console one day, and maybe just maybe 3 would be on the WiiWare channel.

JPH

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
There is a patch of Mother 1 & 2. Nothing really big, just the menu and some items. It's an old translation(from June '03)...I guess they have left it in the dust...
I would devote some time to help translate Mother 2...but I don't have a clue as to wherre to start!
biggrin.gif

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a patch of Mother 1 & 2. Nothing really big, just the menu and some items. It's an old translation(from June '03)...I guess they have left it in the dust...
I would devote some time to help translate Mother 2...but I don't have a clue as to wherre to start!
biggrin.gif
You could start by playing Earthbound (which is Mother 2).

JPH

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
biggrin.gif

You could start by playing Earthbound (which is Mother 2).

Yep...but I can't find the cart anywhere (for cheap!)...
I'll eBay it. I've beaten it before on Zsnes...But I wanna play it again...so I'll try eBay.

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There is a patch that translates most of Mother 1 in Mother 1&2, that's what I used until my Supercard started refusing to save the game. Mother 2 has an official translation as Earthbound so you can simply emulate it. Same is true for Mother 1 as Earthbound Zero, though that was a leak, not an official release IIRC.

JPH

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
There is a patch that translates most of Mother 1 in Mother 1&2, that's what I used until my Supercard started refusing to save the game. Mother 2 has an official translation as Earthbound so you can simply emulate it. Same is true for Mother 1 as Earthbound Zero, though that was a leak, not an official release IIRC.

Mother 1 & 2 Translation from RPGONE

They did a good job on most of Mother 1, but Mother 2 (Earthbound) isn't translated much at all (Mostly items).

New Mother 3 translation project website - Mother3.Fobby.Net

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the Mother 1 translations for Mother 1+2 for the GBA is a straight text copy from the official Nintendo translation found in the Earthbound Zero leak. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's all that is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I can put like 90 songs on a CD lol