DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
naglaro00 said:
KingdomBlade said:
There's a difference between something that people overrate but are actually bad, and the ones that people await for and hype for an stuff, and actually turn out to be good. I mean, imagine what everyone would say if someone say Scribblenauts is overrated just because people are hyping. As you can see, big difference.

FF's are extremely good.
Rock Band and GH are very good.
WoW is worth it.
GTA is... well, I'll almost agree with you since I hate the series.
Why the hell is the Wii there?
Runescape is utter crap.
The apple objects are reliable, hi-tech and awesome.
Moon is dependent on your type. And it's not really that popular.
Call of Duty is okay.
HALO is actually good, except not as good as what people expected.
MGS is pretty good.
Maple Story is, lousy. (I assume it's the annoying PC game)
This. Assuming that was an opinion, you're right.

Just like some guy said
"Do I like WoW?, no"
"Is WoW a good game? yes"

@the guy saying something about metroid: Thinking Metroid is the best and people should think like you is like saying you like p3|)() and and everyone should like it too. gross
WoW was a good game, until the Activision merger shit happened, then Lich King got bastardized to fuck so now it's a casual kiddies wet dream to play end game raid content and have the serious and knowledgable players carrying them through the content, then the kiddies can go around bragging that they earned their top end loot in raids when they sucked. As an ex-WoW player, I say it with complete seriousness that Activision totally ruined Blizzard's gaming approach by making WoW casual garbage, I fear StarCraft 2 and Diablo 3 will be crap too.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xcalibur said:
This shit is worse than /v/ and I don't know how this thread has gone on for so long.

younger userbase i guess. though i wouldnt put it past them to have quite a few younger people there. i find this thread funny though. too many people thinking a game being overrated is fact, not opinion
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: