Most of applications downloaded from HB Appstore do not work

talicni67

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I installed the following apps from HB AppStore - DeSMume-Nx, melonDS, PPSSPP (GLES2)1.9.3, snes9x, xrick(Rick Dangerous) and each of those apps stopped working shortly after launch. PPSSPP works until I select a game and then it stops. I have posted a picture showing the error that occurs. For all applications I mentioned is the same error text, except for the lower part. It varies from application to application. Can someone help me how to solve this? Is the solution to install Android 10 and insert an emulator for PPSSPP, 3DS, DS within it?

IMG-20240127-192608.jpg

talicni67

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Thanks for the advice. I start the album by clicking the A button, I didn't know I had to start it the way you explained. I bought a Switch a few days ago and my knowledge is too little. That's why I'm asking for help. I will try and let you know if I succeeded.

Note: Thank you a hundred times. When I opened the HB apps as you advised, now everything works B-)

I would like to ask something else so as not to start a new topic. Yesterday, after I downloaded the applications from HB, I received a system update notification. It can be seen in the picture. Is it safe to click "Update", or should I do it another way?

IMG_20240128_071824.jpg

One more question. After I finished downloading apps from HB, I installed two games and when I started Tinfoil, the letters at the bottom and top of the screen were unreadable. It can be seen in the picture. Can this be fixed somehow?

IMG_20240128_064939.jpg

Last edited by talicni67,

ChanseyIsTheBest

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks for the advice. I start the album by clicking the A button, I didn't know I had to start it the way you explained. I bought a Switch a few days ago and my knowledge is too little. That's why I'm asking for help. I will try and let you know if I succeeded.

Note: Thank you a hundred times. When I opened the HB apps as you advised, now everything works B-)

I would like to ask something else so as not to start a new topic. Yesterday, after I downloaded the applications from HB, I received a system update notification. It can be seen in the picture. Is it safe to click "Update", or should I do it another way?

View attachment 416690

One more question. After I finished downloading apps from HB, I installed two games and when I started Tinfoil, the letters at the bottom and top of the screen were unreadable. It can be seen in the picture. Can this be fixed somehow?

View attachment 416692
Tinfoil glitches sometimes just reboot it also like the post above I'm worried that you are already banned.

Last edited by ChanseyIsTheBest,
Reactions: talicni67

talicni67

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I didn't play any games online at all while the internet was on. What I did was, I downloaded melonDS, PPSSPP, Retroarch, goldenleaf and xrick from HB. That is all. After I turned off the internet, I keep getting the update message that you can see in the picture. It doesn't mean anything to me if the console is banned from Nintendo's servers, because I don't play anything online.I get the update related message when I want to launch the game, or when I go into Tinfoil to install the game.

As far as I can see in the tutorial, I can copy any configuration text, either for EmuNAND or SysNAND. It doesn't have to be both. Is that so?
Post automatically merged:

Tinfoil glitches sometimes just reboot it also like the post above I'm worried that you are already banner.
How to reboot Tinfoil? I'm still learning how to do what.

Is this right?

Untitled-1.jpg

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
As far as I can see in the tutorial, I can copy any configuration text, either for EmuNAND or SysNAND. It doesn't have to be both. Is that so?
If you are talking about DNSmitm then you are right. It depends on what you call the file:
Sysmmc.txt - only.works on sysmmc
Emummc.txt - only works in emummc
Default.txt - works in both sysmmc and emummc

talicni67

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
If you are talking about DNSmitm then you are right. It depends on what you call the file:
Sysmmc.txt - only.works on sysmmc
Emummc.txt - only works in emummc
Default.txt - works in both sysmmc and emummc
Did everything as it says in the tutorial you gave me the link for. I wanted to update the system software to 17.1 and when I deleted the theme using NXthemes in HB, the "Update" message disappeared and everything went back to normal.

Is it safe to install Android 10 on console? I found a tutorial on YT, made by Kristofer, and it looks very easy to me. I have to admit, I'm an absolute beginner in the world of Switch and I'm afraid of doing something wrong. I would install Android because of the possibility of using emulators for Wii, Gamecube, PSP, PS1 and possibly for PS2, if the Switch can run it.

talicni67

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Yes it is safe to use Android on Switch. However I don't recommend using yt guides
I found on this site tutorial how to install Android 8.1, but i must quote part of text from tutorial

"Please note that you will need to have some prior experience with both Switch Hacking, and Android in order to install this properly"

I don't have any prior knowledge about Switch hacking.

I would add something else. I installed the theme yesterday and after restarting, I could no longer access the home menu. I was constantly getting the exact same error as the first image in my post.Fortunately, I had copied the entire contents from the SD card to the computer beforehand. Is it enough to format the card and restore what I copied to make the console work?

ChanseyIsTheBest

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I found on this site tutorial how to install Android 8.1, but i must quote part of text from tutorial

"Please note that you will need to have some prior experience with both Switch Hacking, and Android in order to install this properly"

I don't have any prior knowledge about Switch hacking.

I would add something else. I installed the theme yesterday and after restarting, I could no longer access the home menu. I was constantly getting the exact same error as the first image in my post.Fortunately, I had copied the entire contents from the SD card to the computer beforehand. Is it enough to format the card and restore what I copied to make the console work?
Delete SD:/atmosphere/contents/0100000000001000 to fix your custom theme issue. That will stop the crashing when you boot. You don't need to format your SD card to fix that issue.

Use these guides for Android on switch you can choose from Android 10 or 11 (10 is Erista only)

https://wiki.switchroot.org/wiki/android/10-q-setup-guide
https://wiki.switchroot.org/wiki/android/11-r-setup-guide

Reactions: talicni67

talicni67

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Delete SD:/atmosphere/contents/0100000000001000 to fix your custom theme issue. That will stop the crashing when you boot. You don't need to format your SD card to fix that issue.

Use these guides for Android on switch you can choose from Android 10 or 11 (10 is Erista only)

https://wiki.switchroot.org/wiki/android/10-q-setup-guide
https://wiki.switchroot.org/wiki/android/11-r-setup-guide

Thank you a lot. I just got back from work, so I'll read the tutorial carefully before I start installing Android. Once again, thank you very much for your help.
Post automatically merged:

When I click on dump Joy-Con BT in Nyx Settings, I get the following message:"Found 0 out of 2 pairing data!No pairing data in HOS based!Make sure that both Joy-Con are connected, and that you paired them in HOS!"Can you help me to overcome this problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong