Gaming Most Difficult DS game?

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
My Frogger's difficulty kicks in in world 2, I think. Rolling sections (with the stylus) are quite infamous, but if you beat TC, then it's a cakewalk. Story sucks, but the levels are strangely addictive.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Contra 4 for the uninitiated, the playing curve for Trauma Center goes 20xd6 about midway through.

What we really need is Ikaruga for the DS. No, Nanostray doesn't count. And 2 player download play. Mind numbingly hard and addicting game. And yes, you can memorize it, if you have no life. MAXIMUM BULLET EATING.

Duke_Jay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
EBA gets insane at the later stages.
wtf.gif

Contra 4 is also very difficult.
smile.gif

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
Trauma Center gets so difficult at some point, I quit playing it, because I was afraid I'll scratch my touchscreen with all those swift motions ...

Kyuzumaki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trauma Centre is hard

Contra 4 is tough only got to stage 7 so far but definitley worth playing co-op is good craic too.

Ultimate mortal Kombat in Master mode is deadly the hardest IMO

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh god! I'm getting despressed without my DS FireCard (won't start up).

If I remember well - (I don't play games like CoD or Contra) I'd say Phoenix Wright was really hard - I kept missing the important point and was often telling I'm out. But despite that - it's still my favourite series. Very addicting.

UMK (Kombat) - yeah damn me. Bloody difficult game! I slapped my DS after playing it for 5 mins and screamed 'ENOUGH!'

Kie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mario Party DS for its unbelievable favouritism of the CPUs.

I kid, the hardest game I've played on DS (and still like) is Ultimate Mortal Kombat. Even the easy modes kicks your ass.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I feel like you wanted to make it something else but didn't want sickly slapping you +1