Gaming Most anoying Super Smash Brother Brawl opponent.

King Zargo

I'm a Star
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
I was just wondering who you people find the most annoying opponent to play against. Personally I cant stand Pit and Toon Link.

Pit has wings and a bow. Mutant Wings and a freakish bow!!! And to make things worse he can deflect projectiles. It almost feels like his soul purpose is to take away all the joy of playing the game.

Toon Link can spam his projectiles at a save distance, is very fast, his boomerang makes it very hard to approach, has a large grab range and if you manage to get close he can put the hurt on you with his solid close combat skills.

Kusan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ike!!
The most UNBALANCED character in the game...
I mean, super strong, super recovery rate, not so slow for such hard-hitting...WTF!

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Kusan said:
Ike!!
I mean, super strong, super recovery rate, not so slow for such hard-hitting...WTF!
...really?
I use Ike and I get my ass handed to me by several other characters.
His smashes come out god awful slow and have a terrible recovery rate. Plenty of time to dodge and then punish with essentially any other character in the game.

On the other hand, if you get his nuances down and can time his moves properly, then yea, Ike seems overpowered.
But that goes for most other characters too. =P

I hate going up against Pikachu...just...terrible memories of going up against him...

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toon Link's final smash can easily be avoided, but other characters have unavoidable final smashes. Which is why i think all characters are balanced, but then it all comes down to how quickly one can pick up the character and become good.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nenenenenenenene!

I think that says it all. You'll understand if you've heard/watched/played the Japanese version. I just find the voice acting of that one attack annoying. Not the character itself.

FoulPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kusan said:
Ike!!

Super Recovery Rate?
Ike's Recovery is pure bollocks! He can't sweetspot very well without going over, getting stuck under the level or even getting hit off the ledge before he grabs it...
His forward b only goes once aswell, and if you don't charge it, you're doomed, go over the top of the level, you get hit off again if your opponent is smart.

I'd say Ike is fine the way he is.

Personally for me? I hate DeDeDe.

tomqman

This Is Everyone's Fault But Mine.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mr Game & Watch
frown.gif
some of his attacks are so gay and hard to dogde

1337Nemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ike sucks. No need to explain. My friend always plays ike and pwns me, then i played him for the first time and won all the time o.O wtf he is so fucking easy mode

noisound

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@Taek
i assume you mean the english voice for pit. i havent heard it because i changed my ntsc copy of smash x to japanese. i got lazy on youtube too ;[

off the top of my head, pikachu can get very annoying when my friend starts sniping with thunderbolt ! ;P

ucablca

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am annoyed by people who use ranged attack characters, spamming their ranged attacks and running away until your hit% is high enough to smash you easily. I'm getting a lot better at dodging and closing in on those types of players though.

Riku Akiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Im gonna go ahead and say....F*CK YOU IKE!! F*CK YOU HARD IN THE FIRE EMBLEMY ASS!! Screw your fecking 40% KO rate....Screw your Tanking...and screw your Fecking PENIS SWORD!! >O

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: they don't really taste like cotton candy but i guess they don't need to