Gaming Most anoying Super Smash Brother Brawl opponent.

ucablca

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can understand how people would get frustrated by Ike at first, but once you figure out the nuances of his style you can easily block/dodge his attacks. Only thing that throws me off is that people play Ike differently - the better players will utilize his quicker air attacks and charge the side+b attack in air, releasing slightly before hitting the ground - and will rarely use up+b. And of course there is always one of those random smashes that is unavoidable, but for the most part Ike isn't that hard to deal with because he's so SLOW.

I'd rather face a good Ike player than a good Marth, anytime.

Riku Akiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ucablca said:
I can understand how people would get frustrated by Ike at first, but once you figure out the nuances of his style you can easily block/dodge his attacks. Only thing that throws me off is that people play Ike differently - the better players will utilize his quicker air attacks and charge the side+b attack in air, releasing slightly before hitting the ground - and will rarely use up+b. And of course there is always one of those random smashes that is unavoidable, but for the most part Ike isn't that hard to deal with because he's so SLOW.

I'd rather face a good Ike player than a good Marth, anytime.
Most people suck with Marth, they don't know how to utilize his attacks and most of them edgehog and spam -->SMASH, its pretty redundant.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things