Hacking Mortal Kombat: Armageddon working in backup loader gamma

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
pspblender said:
Oh man thnx so much but im stuck on the patcher i dont know what to type i done it to MKA and burned it twice now on DVD-R but it hangs up on the controller screen and wii mote shuts off. Anyhelp? any1 and i see 8 ppl are watching this thread now so 1 of u plz help me. i also want to fix house of the dead so plz thnx

Just patch the .iso with Waninkoko's IOS Version patcher. Doesn't it patch correcty?

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
pspblender said:
Oh man thnx so much but im stuck on the patcher i dont know what to type i done it to MKA and burned it twice now on DVD-R but it hangs up on the controller screen and wii mote shuts off. Anyhelp? any1 and i see 8 ppl are watching this thread now so 1 of u plz help me. i also want to fix house of the dead so plz thnx

EDIT: PLZ PPL HELP ME IVE WANTED TO PLAY THIS GAME SINCE I BAUGHT MY WII LAST WEAK SO PLZ

Just patch your iso to 249, and it will work, otherwise it indeed will hang up on the controller screen.

Worked for me...

Edit: LOL WiiPower beat me to it
smile.gif

pspblender

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WalkerOfTheDay said:
pspblender said:

EDIT: PLZ PPL HELP ME IVE WANTED TO PLAY THIS GAME SINCE I BAUGHT MY WII LAST WEAK SO PLZ

Just patch your iso to 249, and it will work, otherwise it indeed will hang up on the controller screen.

Worked for me...

smile.gif

Yer i know but what do i write into the Wanikoks IOS patcher? Do i rite 249 or ios249 or ios 249? plz help yes im a fully noob lol

WTH IM STUCK I DONT GET TIS

pika9323

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
pspblender said:
WalkerOfTheDay said:
pspblender said:

Worked for me...

smile.gif

Yer i know but what do i write into the Wanikoks IOS patcher? Do i rite 249 or ios249 or ios 249? plz help yes im a fully noob lol

Just 249 and then enter.

pspblender

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
pika9323 said:
pspblender said:
WalkerOfTheDay said:
pspblender said:

Worked for me...

smile.gif

Just 249 and then enter.

done it didnt work i will try agen ;(

EDIT: OK LOOK I OPEN UP IOS PATCHER and it says:

IOSPATCHER bla bla bla

Usage bla bla bla

press any key to bla bla bla

i drag and drop MKA into it

It says the location MKA is in

i type 249, i press enter it closes and i burn in IMGburn at 4X

didnt work but like i sed i will try agen
biggrin.gif

pspblender

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

bettywau

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

Thanks a lot, MKA works so fine !
rolleyes.gif

As anyone test the mario sunshine ? on PAL format, he start and he reboot the console
unsure.gif
!

acesniper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bettywau said:
Hello,

Thanks a lot, MKA works so fine !
rolleyes.gif

As anyone test the mario sunshine ? on PAL format, he start and he reboot the console
unsure.gif
!
uhh.. 'mario sunshine' is a gamecube game. Also games, or any objects are called 'it' not 'he'. Or are you referring to yourself?

sebkio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I try to patch Mortal Komba Armageddon with ios version patcher 1.0 but when I drag the Wii game onto the IOS patcher a error occurs saying that it cannot open the ISO. Any body got any ideas?

manangatang

Trophies
XP
Country
pspblender said:
WalkerOfTheDay said:

Yer i do hav it

So any help?

Im uploading a vid for wat i need help with:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfw0npPmwWo

EDIT: THNX TO pika9323 he explained evrything rly good and showed me his video
biggrin.gif
thnx so much dude

Hey there - I'm having the same problem - is someone able to help me out also/post a solution?

Phratt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question...

I thought IOS 249 was completely created by hackers. Or was it just an IOS edited to become cIOS?

Cause i don't see how an official game would build off of a Homebrew made IOS.....

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Phratt said:
I have a question...

I thought IOS 249 was completely created by hackers. Or was it just an IOS edited to become cIOS?

Cause i don't see how an official game would build off of a Homebrew made IOS.....

???
You need the IOS Version patcher, because some games(the ones you need to patch) load their IOS themself. But if you use Gamma you want these games to use IOS249 that's it.

pspblender

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok b4 i burn ferrari challenge NTSC patched to PAL do i need to do IOS249 onit or i will get error?

it says on backup loader list:

Ferrari challenge |Pal|WORKS| 0.3gamma|
Ferrari Challenge |NTSC| ERROR|

So anyhelp?

PM me plz cos i mite forget
biggrin.gif

grifith1986

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone! i've got the pal version of Mortal Kombat Armageddon, and i was trying to use it with my backup launcher gamma. I've used the iospatcher versione 1 and 1.1, but none of them works. they tell me that an error occours. Any hint?

thanks in advance for your help!

dabito

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone please explain how to change the ios to 249 after I drag and drop the iso file? I'm new to this and totally clueless

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?