MorningTimer 1.2 problem

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by Crobe, Nov 9, 2008.

Nov 9, 2008

MorningTimer 1.2 problem by Crobe at 8:27 AM (548 Views / 0 Likes) 0 replies

  1. Crobe
    OP

    Newcomer Crobe Newbie

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Country:
    Mexico
    Hi everyone, first of all im happy to be here, its obviously teh first time i post, but i read the forums from some time ago.

    Im here searching some help with morningtimer 1.2, i can make it start, its strange becasue when i downloaded it 2 days ago worked perfectly , (i downloaded it, extracted the no pathed version, created a folder with the name [morningtimer] and copy the file there) everything ok. today i tried to open and gave me an error when botting: "AN ERROR WAS DETECTED WHILE TRYING TO ACCES THE DISC OR A FILE. PLEASE CONFIRM THE FOLLOWINGS:
    1.- Was the ROM file of a correct DLDI patch started?
    2.- Please re-format the media and try again
    3.- Please try with different media from another manufacturer.

    Well after this i dleted the folder and teh roms and patched a new one with dldi, with teh dource m3 simple (ds card), SAME PROBLEM, well i tried with teh patched version of the MAKE A ROM of teh morningTimer : MorningTimer12_M3SD_M3 Adapter (SD Card).nds, MorningTimer12_M3REAL_M3DS Real.nds and MorningTimer12_R4TF_M3Simply-R4DS (MicroSD Card).nds., and gave me another kind of error:

    Upper screen : DETECTED FATAL ERROR: THERE IS A LOSS IN THE MAIN BODY OF THE ARM9 CODE, PLEASE COPY MORNINGTIMER.NDS WITH WINDOWS AGAIN. THE CAUSE MIGHT BE A LOOSE CONNECTION OF THE EQUIPMENT.

    bottom screen: AS A RESULT OF THE ARM9 MEMORY CHECK, THE ERROR WAS DETECTED. THERE IS A LOSS IN THE MAIN BODY OF THE ARM9 CODE. PLEASE COPY imgview.nds WITH WINDOWS AGAIN. THE CAUSE MIGHT BE A LOOSE CONNECTION OF THE EQUIPMENT.

    Im a little desesperate, please if someone can help ill be so gratefull, thanks again!!!.

    PD: Sorry if my english its bad, i really dont talk it.
     

Share This Page