MorningTimer 1.2 problem

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by Crobe, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Crobe
    OP

Crobe Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 9, 2008
    Mexico
    Hi everyone, first of all im happy to be here, its obviously teh first time i post, but i read the forums from some time ago.

Im here searching some help with morningtimer 1.2, i can make it start, its strange becasue when i downloaded it 2 days ago worked perfectly , (i downloaded it, extracted the no pathed version, created a folder with the name [morningtimer] and copy the file there) everything ok. today i tried to open and gave me an error when botting: "AN ERROR WAS DETECTED WHILE TRYING TO ACCES THE DISC OR A FILE. PLEASE CONFIRM THE FOLLOWINGS:
    1.- Was the ROM file of a correct DLDI patch started?
    2.- Please re-format the media and try again
    3.- Please try with different media from another manufacturer.

Well after this i dleted the folder and teh roms and patched a new one with dldi, with teh dource m3 simple (ds card), SAME PROBLEM, well i tried with teh patched version of the MAKE A ROM of teh morningTimer : MorningTimer12_M3SD_M3 Adapter (SD Card).nds, MorningTimer12_M3REAL_M3DS Real.nds and MorningTimer12_R4TF_M3Simply-R4DS (MicroSD Card).nds., and gave me another kind of error:

Upper screen : DETECTED FATAL ERROR: THERE IS A LOSS IN THE MAIN BODY OF THE ARM9 CODE, PLEASE COPY MORNINGTIMER.NDS WITH WINDOWS AGAIN. THE CAUSE MIGHT BE A LOOSE CONNECTION OF THE EQUIPMENT.

bottom screen: AS A RESULT OF THE ARM9 MEMORY CHECK, THE ERROR WAS DETECTED. THERE IS A LOSS IN THE MAIN BODY OF THE ARM9 CODE. PLEASE COPY imgview.nds WITH WINDOWS AGAIN. THE CAUSE MIGHT BE A LOOSE CONNECTION OF THE EQUIPMENT.

Im a little desesperate, please if someone can help ill be so gratefull, thanks again!!!.

PD: Sorry if my english its bad, i really dont talk it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice