Hacking More Questions

Littlegreenmen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello
im having a few minor issues and wondering if someone can help.
im on 3.3eversion 1

Q1 = how can you copy a save file like world of gooto SD when it says save file not able to copy - can it be done - and is there also a way to copy files from Sd to wii that also come up unable to copy like a save file
Q2 = what does the system menu - system format actually remove is it just save files and channels or does it also also remove Cios249 also does the homebre channel get removed and if so can i just backup the channel and then copy back after format

hope someone can help i have searched google but cannot find the answers for my questions
thank oyu in advance

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Q1 use the backup loader rebooter with the no save flag option enabled, this will let you copy any saves.
Q2 - Not entireley sure about IOS/Cios but it will remove anything you can remove via data management. including hombrew channel. If you format you will have to re-run the twilight hack (assuming you aren't a chip user) and install homebrew channel from there.

Littlegreenmen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
digitydogs said:
Q1 use the backup loader rebooter with the no save flag option enabled, this will let you copy any saves.
Q2 - Not entireley sure about IOS/Cios but it will remove anything you can remove via data management. including hombrew channel. If you format you will have to re-run the twilight hack (assuming you aren't a chip user) and install homebrew channel from there.
Cheers really helpful will use rebooter thats sweet , i bet you dont now where i could get a sort of manual for the backup loader 0.3gamma on all the different options, that would be ace i have had a mess about but would be better if new what everything did as at moment i always just autoboot it

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i dont know of a guide that does that, but most of the options are pretty self explanatory
Force modes force games to try running in that video mode regardless of what they are coded to run. VIDTV patch helps with this sometimes.
Ocarina is for cheat codes
Hook type is how it interfaces with the system, must be set to VI for game cheats to work. any options you arnt sure about try a quick forum search or check the wiki's

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up