more pokemon platinum =|

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by kckvendetta, Apr 3, 2009.

1. kckvendetta
    OP

kckvendetta Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 3, 2009
    United States
    ive searched around a bit, updated my firmware and put in a new copy of pokemon platinum and the cheat.dat on my r4 but i cant see the cheat menu. i did read a short bit of accessing it at a computer in game? but wasnt sure, anyone know why the cheat menu on my pokemon platinum isnt showing up? or is there a different way to access it? thanks.

2. Swifty69

Swifty69 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 5, 2009
    England (unfortunatly)
    Are you using the YSmenu ?

3. kckvendetta
    OP

kckvendetta Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 3, 2009
    United States
    hmm i dont believe so [​IMG]. im sorta new at the r4 scene. ill go look it up now. thanks.

4. kckvendetta
    OP

kckvendetta Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 3, 2009
    United States
    alright well i installed ysmenu and it looks like i lost some cheat menus, which i really dont mind but i still dont have a pokemon platinum cheat menu. im pretty sure i did it right. i also replaced the cheat.dat again and pokemon platinum. any thoughts?

5. InuYasha

InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

Dec 8, 2007
    United States
    Not sure if it makes a difference but I use the usrcheat file on ysmenu and I havn't had any issues.....

6. Gaia

Gaia Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 5, 2009
    Over there -->
    does the heat database have your version of platinum in it?
    i know it has Japanese and transalted Japanese, does it have proper english now?

7. 2002li

2002li Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 9, 2009
    United States
    yeah im having the same problem my ymenu doesnt show at all [​IMG] , it must be the game code or something

8. Chris_Skylock

Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 26, 2008
    Philippines
    Use USRCHEAT.DAT on the TTMENU folder. All my cheats are in my R4 so I dont have any problems

~Chris

9. elixirdream

elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2008
    Malaysia
    6th Dimention
    Gaia,
    U version you mean? cheats.gbatemp.net

10. lipanz

lipanz Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2009
    Malaysia
    yeah..i'm having that problem too..
    tried redownload from another source..still the same.
    other cheat's are working fine. but pokemon platinum, it doesnt show any cheat menu.
    checked the game id with the one in the cheat database, it's the same. weird..
    i'm using R4 with CHEAT.DAT. other games works fine with cheat, only pokemon platinum didnt show any cheat menu. hope somebody found a way.

ok solved... deleted lot's of japanese cheats..and it showed up. i think it's the limitation of R4 itself that did not support huge database of cheats.

11. Tac 21

Tac 21 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 2, 2008
    Canada
    heres what I did.

downloaded cheat code editor, (the one found here) used that HUGE compilation and selected the games I needed cheats from, copy and paste, modifyed my USERCHEAT.DAT and I was good to go.

12. blooddrake

blooddrake GBAtemp Regular

Apr 21, 2009
    Brazil
    santo andré
    try changin the firmware, i had this problem on my r4 too,but now its solved, odd that i had this with my dstt, but now its ok

13. anandjones

anandjones GBAtemp Regular

Jan 7, 2008
    New Zealand
    New Zealand
    That's not needed, only table deletions from the database.