Tutorial More-or-less Catch-All Tutorial

Switch CFW tutorial to focus on ReiNAND?

• Switch to ReiNAND (Lighter footprint, seems to work better in most systems, native regionfree TBD)

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Keep using rxTools (Unstable, build Dropbox host goes down every other day, generally troublesome)

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hyura

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys i have a big problem cant get it to work everytime i get a blackscreen on menuhax 2.1 if i try to start sysupdater.
On browserhax it starts sysupdater but i get always Failed to get Cia file info!
Does somone has a solution?

Use menuhax. It will work.

@topic

After the downgrade Ironfall is useless, right? If I'm planning to run menuhax for coldboot I might as well delete Ironfall. Any thoughts?

wahts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

@topic

After the downgrade Ironfall is useless, right? If I'm planning to run menuhax for coldboot I might as well delete Ironfall. Any thoughts?

I tryied it with menuhax it wont work always blackscreen and im 100% sure i have the right cia files.

mechagouki

Kill 'em all...
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

@topic

I can't see why it wouldn't still work - did you try using reinstalling ironhax? It's a good failsafe to have, just in case.

Hyura

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I can't see why it wouldn't still work - did you try using reinstalling ironhax? It's a good failsafe to have, just in case.

It will work only on the emuNAND, right?

Well, I'll keep it. Just thinking about it because I only have a 16gb SD card.

0N666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, as Sgt Lulz stated, if you get a black screen, use the other older build of rx-tools and reinject the FBI.
(just overwrite the old folders, do not delete anything)
The same happened to me and this fixed it. O3DS though.

Thanks that worked :)

Updated emunand now wish me luck!

one last question,

I have a few games i paid for on my sysnand, how do i transfer them to my emunand?

or do i just redownload them?

wahts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Anyone knows how to fix that problem with failed to get the cia file info! ?
Im on n3ds xl fw9.4 and tryied using diffrent entry points menuhax browserhax downloaded the files again nothing is helping.

Ryuzaki_MrL

Green Thunder
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

@topic

I've deleted Ironfall since I already have Cubic Ninja, mine is a 4GB SD Card, I'm using it until a get a larger one.

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont have jp 3ds, but what i do is open the qr site on computer, open browser on 3ds, clear cache and history, dont restart ds, just go to home menu, hold l+r to open the camera, scan the qr, then let it take you to the slider webpage. Click the slider. You should see your screen flash yellow on the bottom...sometimes takes a minute, but then homebrew menu should load. If that doesnt work, someone with more experience needs to help u.

Spatchy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am a 'regular' homebrew user on o3DS 10.1 using menuhax
What are the advantages (except piracy) of downgrading and installing CFW and emuNAND, Is it worth the risk?

adiktus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess the advantage is having a permanent access to homebrew via homebrewlauncher cia or CN/IF cia? That is, until, Big N somehow finds a way to combat emunand for O3ds.

Last edited by adiktus,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo