More Gameplay Footage of Pokémon Black & White.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Even 7 levels lower, that Tsutaja outspeeds Wotter.
Either Wotter's base speed is pretty low, or Tsutaja is much better.
And maybe they have some nature dis/advantages going on.

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't know why, but every time I play Pokemon, I ALWAYS say this is the last one I'll ever play. Then they always add some gimmick that brings me foolishly back. In this case, MOVING SPRITES. Goddammit!!

Range-TE

Trophies
Website
random-arrow.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
if i could remember right, when Black and White was announced Tempers were very very skeptical about it. now, i see many Tempers (including me) changing their minds and becomes excited.

i'm impressed by this pokemon BW's new features

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
FireGrey said:
Do demos ever get leaked?

Not unless they're kiosk demos and kiosk demos usually get leaked long after the full game has been released. So if you're hoping to play the game incredibly early, I wouldn't bet on it.
I think Demos from the Nintendo Channel also get leaked, I think it has something to do with the demo rom being stored online somewhere.
So really same way they grab anything else off of Wifi, including firmware files and such.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe the mods can change the Title Name to "Demo Footage of Pokemon Black and White", because this is a demo; it WON'T appear in the actual game. Ever. Just saying.

The demo does look really nice, though. Yay!

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Really? Just animated sprites? That's cheap. And i mean really cheap. If at least the attacks would look realistic and would actually be done by the actual sprites, not just random stuff appearing on your opponent, then it would be kind of good.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Looks nice, but it doesn't show us something new...

Off Topic : I really hate how they're all overacting in every pokémon show...

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Ritsuki said:

They're paid to do it... They don't have much of a choice. You can tell they're kinda bored too lol.

I actually pity them for having to sit through something like that for live TV... I don't think most of them like Pokemon much. :/

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FlameTakuya said:
Ritsuki said:

They're paid to do it... They don't have much of a choice. You can tell they're kinda bored too lol.

I actually pity them for having to sit through something like that for live TV... I don't think most of them like Pokemon much. :/

Maybe they should hire people who actually enjoy Pokemon, like with the Gundam Assault Survive seiyuu, they were a bit more competitive as well.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fabis94 said:
Really? Just animated sprites? That's cheap. And i mean really cheap. If at least the attacks would look realistic and would actually be done by the actual sprites, not just random stuff appearing on your opponent, then it would be kind of good.
Keep in mind they have to do sprites for well over 400 Pokemon. I'm personally happy with just this.

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
GameDragon said:
Fabis94 said:
Keep in mind they have to do sprites for well over 400 Pokemon. I'm personally happy with just this.

After this many years, though? It's much less than they could've done.

Personally, though, I'm getting more tired of all this "new" footage that shows the same Pokemon battling over and over again. They should stop until there's something more interesting to show.

heavyknight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FlameTakuya said:
Ritsuki said:

I slightly wonder about that...it seemed like some of the people wanted to play instead of watching. Wouldn't you rather try a game first hand than just looking at it? (looking at you, tales games....)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1