Homebrew !!!Moonshl2.05 Problem!!!

Raphael22i

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello Every One
I have Exprienced some problems with Moonshl2.05 and would really like some advice.
Its Says Extention Memory Was Not Found
The Moonshell Logo Does Not Load And I have the Version 2.05 Stable
What Have I Done Wrong Do I Need To Patch it or Upgrade
Oh I am Using A Cyclo Ds with Firmware 1.55Final

Please Send Me Links to Download a working moonshl2 or a zip file Thankyou in advance
yaynds.gif
hate2.gif
yaynds.gif

WiiThoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't need to do anything
*facepalm*
That just means that you don't have any extension memory, which means you don't have a GBA flashcart inserted. You can still use Moonshell2 just fine.

Raphael22i

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I know That I haven't got a gba slot memory but Moonshl2 isn't working and I would really like it if some one could tell me how to patch it or send mi a Zip file that has already been patched or tell me a soulution.
Thankyou In Advance

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well if it just needs patching, you can find it in the misctools folder from the original download. Its the folder that says "AutoDLDIPatch". Just go in the DLDI and delete all of the dldi/config files that don't apply to you and then use the AutoDLDIPatch.exe. Or if you would rather not delete the dldi files, just run the same AutoDLDIPatch.exe and then look for the one that applies to your card (it should output all patched files in the same folder).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)