Mexico
Last edited by DSoryu,

Parax342

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How ironic, I remember back in 2015 when people always answered "There is no way and is impossible better buy flashcurt", and now see what we have now.

BTW OP, you requested this in another thread, since is hard to find it around these days and most links are dead, here ya go:

https://mega.nz/#!jINz0IwB!pvz0yUX89Z8rCb8Vzw8owerxcA6dhOdoPVRZ1QS2hp0

Is Moonshell 2 Final Stable Release, enjoy it :yaynds:

When I run moonshl2.nds, it tells me to use the direct boot.

When I run the alternative loader, it tells me to re-format the media and try again, and also to try with different media from another manufacturer.

When I run the direct boot, it says to copy imgview.nds. (I've copied the Image Viewer v1.2.nds where it's supposed to go, it's the closest I can find)

please help.

EDIT: Im using a new nintendo 2ds xl on firmware 11.10.0.

Last edited by Parax342,

theoldmototoad50

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When I run moonshl2.nds, it tells me to use the direct boot.

When I run the alternative loader, it tells me to re-format the media and try again, and also to try with different media from another manufacturer.

When I run the direct boot, it says to copy imgview.nds. (I've copied the Image Viewer v1.2.nds where it's supposed to go, it's the closest I can find)

please help.

EDIT: Im using a new nintendo 2ds xl on firmware 11.10.0.
bro same i have a old 3ds xl the same thing happens to me
apparently moonshell v2.0 doesnt work on twilight menu++, the closest i could get to try to work was v1.71 but it couldn't find the 'moonshl' folder for some reason

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

theoldmototoad50

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes! I'm so happy! I found a way to do it. So download Moonshell v1.71. Then extract the folder 'moonshl' and the file '_moonshl.nds' to the root of your SD card. Then open twilight menu, navigate to the Moonshell nds file, press Y and select the following (using DSi theme mode:
Language: Default
RAM disk: 0
Direct boot: No
Run in: DS mode
ARM9 CPU Speed: 133mhz (TWL)
VRAM boost: Off
Bootstrap: Default

When you load it should show some text on bottom screen, wait and then when it says press START do that, then it should start loading, it will take about half a minute but should load im so happy I will try and upload youtube video of it
My channel is 'yeet y' pls sub!

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You guys realise that moonshell was designed to access the microSD/SD card from slot1 and slot2 (With DLDI patch IIRC ?) flashcarts ?

AFAIK it was never released to work in DSi mode, so no SD native support, you can boot it, but you won't see it shit after it launch, the last versino of moonshell was released a few months after the DSi got out, so yep, you can't.

EDIT: OR, is twilight emulating a SD card from the flashcart ?

Last edited by nolimits59,

Gafikari

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
goddamn anyone help. i have twighlight installed on my dsi with ds card. everything works. now im trying to run moonshell in order to play videos on my ds with sound. so far ive only seen complicated tutorials on how to do that, but that one rocketplayer is pain to set up. how can i fix moonshell, or even better, is there a bundle of converter and player on ds that doesnt have 100 steps and works good(sound works,12fps or more, non buggy) any ideas?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes! I'm so happy! I found a way to do it. So download Moonshell v1.71. Then extract the folder 'moonshl' and the file '_moonshl.nds' to the root of your SD card. Then open twilight menu, navigate to the Moonshell nds file, press Y and select the following (using DSi theme mode:
Language: Default
RAM disk: 0
Direct boot: No
Run in: DS mode
ARM9 CPU Speed: 133mhz (TWL)
VRAM boost: Off
Bootstrap: Default

When you load it should show some text on bottom screen, wait and then when it says press START do that, then it should start loading, it will take about half a minute but should load im so happy I will try and upload youtube video of it
My channel is 'yeet y' pls sub!

i dont understand. where is _moonshl.nds ? ive downloaded 1.7, but i cant seem to find it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1