Moonshell v2.06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Joined
Jan 3, 2008
Messages
10,578
Trophies
0
Age
46
Location
From Where???
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
5,346
Country
Colombia
homebrew.gif
Moonshell v2.06
Update
dslite.jpg

Moonshell has received an update. This version, as with a large amount of previous updates, was released without a change log. Please post any changes that you discover via the "discussion" link below.



Thanks to scandal_uk via PM for the news​

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Project Homepage
discuss.png
Discuss
 

adriande2

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2008
Messages
199
Trophies
0
Age
29
Website
Visit site
XP
269
Country
United States
crook said:
If you don't like a car you build your own?

I don't like it because it sucks.
That's just your own personal opinion.
Go on, find a better media player for the ds that supports almost all music files and almost all image files.
If you don't like it, don't post that it sucks here and make yourself seem like such a prick saying it sucks.
You and a bunch of other people could be spending your time on better things than posting hate messages about things that aren't even worth hating, it makes it seem like you have no life.
It's pretty immature. What are you, 10, 11 years old?
 

crook

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
379
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
54
Country
Gambia, The
adriande2 said:
crook said:
If you don't like a car you build your own?

I don't like it because it sucks.
That's just your own personal opinion.
Go on, find a better media player for the ds that supports almost all music files and almost all image files.
If you don't like it, don't post that it sucks here and make yourself seem like such a prick saying it sucks.
You and a bunch of other people could be spending your time on better things than posting hate messages about things that aren't even worth hating, it makes it seem like you have no life.
It's pretty immature. What are you, 10, 11 years old?

So you can only comment something if you like it? This seems to be a very immature view.
Moonshell is only good for the coders who show what is possible but the functions are plain useless because the ds is no mediaplayer. It's like games for mobile phones.
 

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Joined
Jul 28, 2008
Messages
6,647
Trophies
0
Age
28
Location
Riviera
XP
138
Country
Belgium
crook said:
If you don't like a car you build your own?

I don't like it because it sucks.
wat


You probably don't even know what MoonShell is.


If you like trolling, go to 4chan. GBAtemp doesn't like trolls. And neither do I.
 

crook

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
379
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
54
Country
Gambia, The
Overlord Nadrian said:
crook said:
If you don't like a car you build your own?

I don't like it because it sucks.
wat


You probably don't even know what MoonShell is.


If you like trolling, go to 4chan. GBAtemp doesn't like trolls. And neither do I.

I know exactly what it is kiddie.
 

adriande2

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2008
Messages
199
Trophies
0
Age
29
Website
Visit site
XP
269
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
crook said:
adriande2 said:
crook said:
If you don't like a car you build your own?

I don't like it because it sucks.
That's just your own personal opinion.
Go on, find a better media player for the ds that supports almost all music files and almost all image files.
If you don't like it, don't post that it sucks here and make yourself seem like such a prick saying it sucks.
You and a bunch of other people could be spending your time on better things than posting hate messages about things that aren't even worth hating, it makes it seem like you have no life.
It's pretty immature. What are you, 10, 11 years old?

So you can only comment something if you like it? This seems to be a very immature view.
Moonshell is only good for the coders who show what is possible but the functions are plain useless because the ds is no mediaplayer. It's like games for mobile phones.

You can most definitely comment if you don't like something. But when all you say is "it sucks" then that's more flaming than posting.

If you started off by saying "Moonshell is only good for the coders who show what is possible but the functions are plain useless because the ds is no mediaplayer. It's like games for mobile phones." you wouldn't have looked like an ass.
Exactly my point, his views are too uselessly biased. and if he doesn't like it, why is he even watching this subject?
If you just say it sucks and is useless, you conflict with other people.
If he said just "I don't like it, not for me" I would have at least been ok with that.
 

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2009
Messages
788
Trophies
0
Location
Singapore
Website
Visit site
XP
114
Country
Senegal
crook said:
So you can only comment something if you like it? This seems to be a very immature view.
Moonshell is only good for the coders who show what is possible but the functions are plain useless because the ds is no mediaplayer. It's like games for mobile phones.
Blasphemer!

No, the DS isn't a media player. But the DS+Moonshell 2 makes it one. How can you say that the functions are useless when they make media playback possible?

I like having games on my mobile phone also.
 

crook

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
379
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
54
Country
Gambia, The
adriande2 said:
Exactly my point, his views are too uselessly biased. and if he doesn't like it, why is he even watching this subject?
If you just say it sucks and is useless, you conflict with other people.
If he said just "I don't like it, not for me" I would have at least been ok with that.

You think the world evolved because the people never said a bad word about anything.
rolleyes.gif
 

crook

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
379
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
54
Country
Gambia, The
benjaminlibl said:
No, the DS isn't a media player. But the DS+Moonshell 2 makes it one. How can you say that the functions are useless when they make media playback possible?

I like having games on my mobile phone also.


Who cares about this on crap devices? For movies the resolution is too small, for music the soundchip is too bad and playing on mobile phones if you can have a ds is like fucking for virginity.
 

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2009
Messages
788
Trophies
0
Location
Singapore
Website
Visit site
XP
114
Country
Senegal
crook said:
Who cares about this on crap devices? For movies the resolution is too small, for music the soundchip is too bad and playing on mobile phones if you can have a ds is like fucking for virginity.
It's for people who don't like bringing four different devices everywhere they go. I don't know if you can grasp that.
 

crook

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
379
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
54
Country
Gambia, The
benjaminlibl said:
crook said:
Who cares about this on crap devices? For movies the resolution is too small, for music the soundchip is too bad and playing on mobile phones if you can have a ds is like fucking for virginity.
It's for people who don't like bringing four different devices everywhere they go. I don't know if you can grasp that.

So you can bring a toaster with you, its only one device too.
 

Akothegreat

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2008
Messages
123
Trophies
0
XP
240
Country
You don't care, so don't bother

Text
-It no longer reads old bookmarks made by previous versions
-The lower screen has a effect of slowdown just like in file browsing but top screen is still digitized
Image
-It makes a thumbnail if that image has been loaded once
-Has a slowdown effect when sliding the top screen

I'm sure that's not all
By the way, I skipped 2.05 so I don't know any changes from there..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: Years gone by so quick