Moonshell problems

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by sysasysa, May 4, 2010.

1. sysasysa
    OP

sysasysa Member

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2008
    Hey. I use DSTT with YSMenu and I want to ask few questions about moonshell (2.05). I have bought the Opera web browser a long time before and still have the Memory extension pak. Is there a way I could make moonshell to use it as extended memory? And second I use it for playing MP3s. I have my 2GB card full of music (about 50MB free) and moonshell started freezing on startup automatically. I says something about playlist.cpp and error no 00101. And for some stange reason the logbuff.txt is not appearing. I think those problems will disappear as I am going to update it today, but my download speed really sucks. I am downloading the 2.10 version at 20kb/s but is there a way to fix this without the need of updating (Mainly the music problem)? THX in advance

2. Mario92

Mario92 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 20, 2010
    Finland
    Finland
    I would update. 2.05 is pretty old version. You can get moonshell via torrent which is little faster.
    Moonshell looks up if there are expansion pack on startup. At least my 3-in-1 shows up and it works little faster than without that.

3. scrtmstr

scrtmstr GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 20, 2009
    Netherlands
    the Netherregions!
    Download moonshell 2.10 from filetrip, it has very fast downloads.
    As far as I remember, you'll need to patch moonshell or something to work with your expansion pack.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice