lum

Hunter lvl
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i was wondering if i was using earphones to listen to the mp3s on moonshell, would the quality be equally as good as, say running the same mp3s on ipod or a mp3 player?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I think it's okay. Not the best sound quality ever, but I've seen dedicated mp3 players with worse sound output. If you have a DS and several gigs of flashcards/memory cards (and you carry the DS around already), there's no point in getting an mp3 player only for the sake of a barely noticeable change in quality. And even then, to get noticeably better quality, you'd have to cough up the moneyz for an iRiver, iAudio or Creative Zen. The DS is good enough as an mp3 player.

bonethugs1999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't really know what everybody else is using, but for me the quality is perfect. I compared between my ds lite and ipod and I didn't notice any difference
biggrin.gif

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've heard (can't remember where) that the DS can only output 128KB audio. I'm not sure if this is 100% true, but it sound's likely. MP3's I play on my Insignia sound different from the ones on my DS sometimes. You won't notice at all unless you have some super high quality earbuds.

reilina

just a neophyte...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont see any difference, i have a creative zen micro.

DS lite with with any slot1 flahscart cost less than $200
you can watch movies, play games, listen to music, go online with NDS browser
what more can u ask for?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...