jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
There haven't been many wallpaper requests recently...so I'm going to make requests =D (I don't care if I have the ability to make wallpapers myself, I want to see other people's ideas on making wallpapers xD).

So for my first couple of requests...
-Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn (as in a wallpaper for each Vongola Guardian as well as Tsuna...)
-Google (no idea why I thought of this, but it would be amusing to have a Google wallpaper)
-Mahou Sensei Negima (same idea as the Kateikyoushi request...though if a couple of the girls are skipped that is fine...but there definitely MUST be a couple of Negi just because he rocks xD...one of Chamo-kun would be amusing too)
-Moonshell2 (maybe 2-3 of these)
-CaveStory (hopefully ones that are different from the ones that I have)
-Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi (as many as possible xD)
-Hatsune Miku
-Tales of Symphonia

Well that is all I can think of right now. *Sits down wondering how many people will step up to the requests xD*

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'll bump my requests from last time since you are willing to get requests xD (although supposedly someone is doing the google wallpaper)

jurassicplayer said:
There haven't been many wallpaper requests recently...so I'm going to make requests =D (I don't care if I have the ability to make wallpapers myself, I want to see other people's ideas on making wallpapers xD).

So for my first couple of requests...
-Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn (as in a wallpaper for each Vongola Guardian as well as Tsuna...)
-Google (no idea why I thought of this, but it would be amusing to have a Google wallpaper)
-Mahou Sensei Negima (same idea as the Kateikyoushi request...though if a couple of the girls are skipped that is fine...but there definitely MUST be a couple of Negi just because he rocks xD...one of Chamo-kun would be amusing too)
-Moonshell2 (maybe 2-3 of these)
-CaveStory (hopefully ones that are different from the ones that I have)
-Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi (as many as possible xD)
-Hatsune Miku
-Tales of Symphonia

Well that is all I can think of right now. *Sits down wondering how many people will step up to the requests xD*

Trophies
Website
www.zeldainmypocket.com
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I just felt like making up this one. It's from the Legend of of Zelda: Oracle of Ages. It was supposed to be simple, but I started changing up a few things, and probably spent an hour or two on it.
tongue.gif

Hope you all enjoy it!

OoAMSWallpaper.png

Oh yeah, and I'll be making a similar Oracle of Seasons one, as well.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Alter said:
Alright, I'm ready to get started back up on WP requests. Let me know if you have something you want done.
smile.gif
A sport one for you to "sink your teeth into:
smile.gif
Primary preference is Lebron James and maybe another one (time/effort permitting) featuring 3 Cleveland Cavaliers stars Lebron, Shaq & Mo Williams.

Trophies
Website
www.zeldainmypocket.com
XP
Country
United States
Dark^'^Knight said:
Alter said:
Alright, I'm ready to get started back up on WP requests. Let me know if you have something you want done.
smile.gif
A sport one for you to "sink your teeth into:
smile.gif
Primary preference is Lebron James and maybe another one (time/effort permitting) featuring 3 Cleveland Cavaliers stars Lebron, Shaq & Mo Williams.

On it. I'll try to do something original.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0