Moonshell 2 Skin Making Guide

Moonshell 2 Skin Making Guide​
Made by KingdomBlade​
INTRODUCTION
This is a work in progress and intended primarily for beginners. Most tech-savvy people can already figure this out on their own. I'm not including specific images that would generally not be edited such as the check boxes, however, at a later time I may feel like placing them on here. This is mostly a work in progress, and it's certainly not as good as I want it to be (I'm having one of those pessimist moments again) but I guess I'll figure out a way to improve it later. I know the format is extremely compressed but the point of that is to get where you want to be right away and to lessen loading times. I thought that the whole 4 step process thing might look nice. There are tiny FAQ's on the bottom of the steps, so that I can avoid making a big FAQ section later. Make sure to post if you have problems or suggestions or if you have something nice to say about it. Please keep your criticism civilized. I spent 6 hours on this and it would be nice to get some nice comments.​
Step 1: Get What You Need
What do I need to make my skin?​
ESSENTIALS​
WARNING! Spoilers inside!

EDITING TOOLS​

OTHERS​

Step 2: Know What You're Working With
I opened my default skin tool folder, but what do these files and pictures mean?​
ICONS​

BACKGROUNDS​

BUTTONS​

OTHERS​

Step 3: Make It Look Pretty
Now that I know what they mean, what am I supposed to do to make it look the way I want it to?​
EDITING​

COLORS​

Step 4: Put it All Together
I've got everything ready, how do I put it together?​
COMPILING​

TESTING​

Reactions: onlypuppy7

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kaze no Fish's Skin Unpacker ... Kaze no Fish is not the maker of the makeskin unpacker, it's Carpfish and i'm 110% sure.
wink.gif

He is also the maker of FishShell 2 that you can run on iSmart Premium.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.