Homebrew moonshell 2 questions

rflores2323

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got moonshell v2 working on my 3ds (acekard 2i) and was wondering a couple of things. This will be used by my 3 and 6 yr old.

1. Is there a way to change the folder icons for specific folders? For instance my "media" folder to have a speaker. Then once in that folder my "music" folder be a tune and "movie" folder a popcorn icon. etc... That way my girls (who cant read yet) can easily navigate the folder structures.

2. Is there a way to put an icon for the media file and also an icon for the music file. Or maybe when you scroll the file it shows a background image that is embedded.. something that my girls can tell what song is it with the artist.

3. Is there a convertor to dpg for linux as I have searched and only found a script that looks pretty complex to install and run.

Thanks and loving this community!
smile.gif

rflores2323

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2-bias said:
1. No there is no way to select differend folder icons.
2. Only DPG4 Films shows a preview image. But mp3 shows embedded cover images if they have one while playing.
3. Linux converter with GUI

Thanks

How do I run DPG4? I have downloaded and extract to home folder. I ran the dpg4x shell script and nothing happens.

nevermind.. I am runing an old version of ubuntu 9.04 and dont have the python support that is needed. Will run this on my 10.04 lucid install which should work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1