moonshell 2 questions

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by rflores2323, Sep 11, 2011.

1. rflores2323
    OP

rflores2323 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 1, 2011
    United States
    I just got moonshell v2 working on my 3ds (acekard 2i) and was wondering a couple of things. This will be used by my 3 and 6 yr old.

1. Is there a way to change the folder icons for specific folders? For instance my "media" folder to have a speaker. Then once in that folder my "music" folder be a tune and "movie" folder a popcorn icon. etc... That way my girls (who cant read yet) can easily navigate the folder structures.

2. Is there a way to put an icon for the media file and also an icon for the music file. Or maybe when you scroll the file it shows a background image that is embedded.. something that my girls can tell what song is it with the artist.

3. Is there a convertor to dpg for linux as I have searched and only found a script that looks pretty complex to install and run.

Thanks and loving this community! [​IMG]

2. 2-bias

2-bias GBAtemp Regular

Jul 30, 2009
    Gambia, The
    Germany
    1. No there is no way to select differend folder icons.
    2. Only DPG4 Films shows a preview image. But mp3 shows embedded cover images if they have one while playing.
    3. Linux converter with GUI

3. rflores2323
    OP

rflores2323 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 1, 2011
    United States
    Thanks

How do I run DPG4? I have downloaded and extract to home folder. I ran the dpg4x shell script and nothing happens.

nevermind.. I am runing an old version of ubuntu 9.04 and dont have the python support that is needed. Will run this on my 10.04 lucid install which should work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice