Homebrew Moonshell 2 - Does it have an equivalent global.ini or mooshl.ini ?

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
May be a silly question - but I was wondering if there's an equivalent file (maybe one of the DAT files) that does the same job as the 'global.ini' or 'moonshl.ini' file of Moonshell 1
Maybe by using a HEX editor or something to alter the DAT file

The reason is that I have moonshell 2 to boot up as my DSTT 'firmware', & I'd like to prevent the black top 'bootup' screen / 'ERROR' bottom screen from showing up & I believe that in Moonshell 1 there was a couple of settings that allowed you to enable/disable these screens

I think they were:

[Boot]
hiddenAboutWindow= About Window visiblity (0 = show, 1 = hide)
hiddenHelpWindow= Help Window visiblity (0 = show, 1 = hide)

I find it rather annoying seeing an error message when the card works perfectly fine - it also spoils the effect of booting from DSi menu , then getting a black(top)/white(bottom) screen THEN booting into Moonshell (with the DSi skin installed)

Thanx in advance

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
those values you mentioned have nothing to do with the error screen. they hide or show two windows which by default appear everytime you start moonshell 1, and these windows dont exist in moonshell 2. they are the window which thanks everyone for the libraries and stuff used, and the window showing the controls. seeing as they dont exist in moonshell 2, there is no need for them to be hidden or shown. and i dont know if what you actually want is possible or not.

James_Wulfe

Trophies
Website
okami-designs.ath.cx
XP
Country
United States
No this is not possible on either moonshell, they were put there as a precautionary reason as to if you did NOT get past these screens then there is something wrong with your moonshell install or more likely the SD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, hi