Moonshell 2.10: Pause & Play buttons still wrong until now

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by dingdongpogi, Aug 19, 2010.

1. dingdongpogi
    OP

Newcomer dingdongpogi Member

United States
    Since the early versions of Moonshell 2, it has been pointed out by others that the Pause & Play buttons are interchanged. One member (forgot the name) tried to solve it temporarily by swapping the names of the Pause & Play buttons which actually worked (thanks to him! [​IMG] ). I had hoped that it would be fixed in later releases. Now there are a lot of skins available for Moonshell 2 but the error is still not corrected. Hoping that the M2 developers will try to fix this. Thanks in advance!

2. twiztidsinz

Member twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

United States
    AFAIK, There will be no later versions.

3. ProtoKun7

Global Moderator ProtoKun7 GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 3

United Kingdom
    It is fixed.

Moonshell 2.09 .ini file:

Code:
    [System]
    [...]; for movie and audio player. The skin image of play and pause button is reversed. 0= Normal, 1=Inversed.
    SkinDPG_InverseVisual_PlayPause=0
    Change to 1.

Or use Moonshell 2.10.

4. dingdongpogi
    OP

Newcomer dingdongpogi Member

United States
    ProtoKun7, never mind... i 'Restore Default Wallpaper' via menu and everything's ok now :-).. i'm actually using Moonshell 2.10 stable. thanks!

5. jurassicplayer

Member jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

United States
    I think that one member might have been me xD...since the only person really skinning was Janouis and then I made two or three of my own. Of course, then Env came with his skinning glory...which reminds me, Env if you see this, I think you should port your Barbed Dreams skin to MS2 because in the event that I don't win one, I still want to try it out xD.

6. env

Member env GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    Actually, bro I have a MS2 version of Barbed Dream XD, but it's in a beta state, and don't plan to public release it until I finished it. ( [​IMG] actually, I don't have that time on skin making anymore unlike before, I have too many skin projects that have put on hold since then, and I'm very sad about it.) But I'm trying to cope with it, hope to return soon! [​IMG]