Hacking Moonshell 2.10 not working

ahds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to get Moonshell 2.10 working on Wood R4 1.27. If I try 1.26 though, it starts working. Is it just my R4 or does it not work on yours too?

ahds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zorua said:
Try formatting your SD card with SD formatter.
I forgot to mention that it was an R4i Gold. I tried using SD formatter but it didn't work. Moonshell still freezes at "Please refer [/moonshl2/logbuf.txt]"

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
o.0 Duh? It always freezes at the "Please refer [/moonshl2/logbuf.txt]" if something goes wrong -_-"...the logbuf.txt is what helps people figure out what is wrong, along with whatever text is before that line. Just telling us that it freezes at that line is like telling us that your computer pops up with an error when you open a file. How in the world are we going to answer with anything if you don't tell what the error is?

kineticUk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Have you tried downloading the latest update off r4ids.cn? (wood r4igold 1.27b)
It fixed all the problems I had running homebrew. It should fix the moonshell problem too (sounds like the same problem, on mine running previous r4igold wood 1.27 no homebrew worked).

ahds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kineticUK said:
Have you tried downloading the latest update off r4ids.cn? (wood r4igold 1.27b)
It fixed all the problems I had running homebrew. It should fix the moonshell problem too (sounds like the same problem, on mine running previous r4igold wood 1.27 no homebrew worked).
Downloaded the new update and it works now. Thank you so much!

kineticUk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You're welcome, I'm glad it fixed your moonshell problem. Im really happy this updates been released.
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!