Moonshell 2.10 not working

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by ahds, Mar 28, 2011.

Mar 28, 2011

Moonshell 2.10 not working by ahds at 11:13 AM (1,549 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. ahds
    OP

Newcomer ahds Member

United States
    I can't seem to get Moonshell 2.10 working on Wood R4 1.27. If I try 1.26 though, it starts working. Is it just my R4 or does it not work on yours too?

2. Zorua

Zorua Newbie

Try formatting your SD card with SD formatter.

3. ahds
    OP

Newcomer ahds Member

United States
    I forgot to mention that it was an R4i Gold. I tried using SD formatter but it didn't work. Moonshell still freezes at "Please refer [/moonshl2/logbuf.txt]"

4. jurassicplayer

Member jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

United States
    o.0 Duh? It always freezes at the "Please refer [/moonshl2/logbuf.txt]" if something goes wrong -_-"...the logbuf.txt is what helps people figure out what is wrong, along with whatever text is before that line. Just telling us that it freezes at that line is like telling us that your computer pops up with an error when you open a file. How in the world are we going to answer with anything if you don't tell what the error is?

5. kineticUk

Member kineticUk GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Have you tried downloading the latest update off r4ids.cn? (wood r4igold 1.27b)
    It fixed all the problems I had running homebrew. It should fix the moonshell problem too (sounds like the same problem, on mine running previous r4igold wood 1.27 no homebrew worked).

6. ahds
    OP

Newcomer ahds Member

United States
    Downloaded the new update and it works now. Thank you so much!

7. kineticUk

Member kineticUk GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    You're welcome, I'm glad it fixed your moonshell problem. Im really happy this updates been released. [​IMG]