Moonshell 2.07

laxman0220

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
minoplis said:
Hm, I'm also interested in making Moonshell load commercial roms again as well, just don't know how to do it.

Only Nommatt knows how to do it.
frown.gif

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
mercluke said:
Ultralex said:
laxman0220 said:
GIVE ME YOUR HAXX!!!! please
biggrin.gif

[sarcastic]Homebrewchannel is now JODi!
rolleyes.gif
[sarcastic/]

lulz
tongue.gif

QUOTE(jakob95 @ Nov 15 2009, 12:35 PM)
Why not Normmatt? Being greedy much?
norm uses akaio, how is it greedy when he won't even use it?
there's obviously a reason why moonlight felt like making rom loaders not work, why should norm piss him off just to satisfy you jakob?

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think we wanna piss moonlight off by sharing hacked moonshell without permission lol...

Trophies
Website
www.zeldainmypocket.com
XP
Country
United States
So I can't load my ROMS anymore if I grab this program? Seems stupid. Some of us just download the ROMS to the games we already own, and use flashcarts as libraries to avoid the clutter of 50 game paks...
tongue.gif
Also means I don't have to open the games, so they have a higher resale value when I get bored.
smile.gif

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I read that but you know what I found it stupid. I don't have enough space on my msd to double up on games. I'll just stick with using the ysmenu gui instead. (Well actually I'm still on 2.05 so I don't really need to change it)

dragon2100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having issues with this version of moonshell 2.07. mp3 files play but no sound when they are playing. i see the progress bar moving but no sound.

i tried in m3 sakura firmware and everything works well. i formatted the msd card but still same issue. thanks if anyone can help. using m3 real with sakura 1.43 firmware.

thx in advance

798-Icebird

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
dragon2100 said:
I am having issues with this version of moonshell 2.07. mp3 files play but no sound when they are playing. i see the progress bar moving but no sound.

i tried in m3 sakura firmware and everything works well. i formatted the msd card but still same issue. thanks if anyone can help. using m3 real with sakura 1.43 firmware.

thx in advance

Is the in-program volume on? (increase with x, lower with y)

dragon2100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes the sound is on in program.

another thing i noticed is that if i use the built in text editor in ms2.07 and open moonshl2.ini file, then exit the editor, the music plays fine.

if i shut off the ds and then turn it back on then go to moonshell 2, no sound in music until i open the moonshl2.ini file.

this issue is not present with moonshell 2.05.

798-Icebird

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
dragon2100 said:
yes the sound is on in program.

another thing i noticed is that if i use the built in text editor in ms2.07 and open moonshl2.ini file, then exit the editor, the music plays fine.

if i shut off the ds and then turn it back on then go to moonshell 2, no sound in music until i open the moonshl2.ini file.

this issue is not present with moonshell 2.05.

WHUHHHHH sorry I can't help you maybe you can try to format your card and try again...
unsure.gif

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dragon2100 said:

thx in advance
I have the same problem using an M3 Real with Sakura. Moonshell 2.06 works fine to play mp3's but Moonshell 2.07 has no sound.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte