Homebrew MoonShell 2.00 Beta X

Ein-kun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
a2h said:
Bloody hell, the new file info feature lags for a ridiculous amount of time when opening folders with lots of files.

Also, when playing all music files (R+A or L+R+A), it lags like hell and skips on the 0:02-0:03 mark.
frown.gif

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
umm can anyone help me here? I get fatal error that says the app is terminated i should reformat my card. I do that, nothing happens. I even tried versions moonshell 2 beta 1-9 no success at all i own an acekard 2i btw.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh yeah i operate under:

DSi v1.3U
Acekard 2i AKAIO v1.4.1 Proper
Transcend 4GB SDHC

tried all versions of moonshell 2 dunno what is wrong thanks

nonnonnon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
shadowhunter93 said:
oh yeah i operate under:

DSi v1.3U
Acekard 2i AKAIO v1.4.1 Proper
Transcend 4GB SDHC

tried all versions of moonshell 2 dunno what is wrong thanks

you probably have a corrupt file on your card. i am sorry but the only thing you can do is to format your card with all the files on it
make sure to backup your files on your hardrive. it may not work.
DON`T PUT YOR OLD FILES BACK ON THE CARD WHEN YOU HAVE FORMATED IT.ONE OR MORE OF THEM ARE PROBABLY CORRUPT.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can anyone help me? I am trying to run beta 9, but always get an error about "Can not found ROMEO2 cartridge on GBA slot" or something along those lines when i try to boot. I'm using a Max Media Dock. I tried both patches included in the AutoPatcher, and also an unpatched version loaded through DSOrganize. Nothing works. Bet 5 worked fine and i have reverted to it, but i think there is some fatal error in it which can damage my card or something? Anyway, is there someway to get beta 9 to work? i tried copying the "NoGBAMem.txt" from additional, but it didnt help... I also tried "Clust64k.txt" and "Ignore16.txt", still no joy.

OneMichael

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
atomicat.com
XP
Country
Canada
I was thinking about that error where reformatting doesn't work.
If you want to keep your files, I'd recommend putting them on bits at a time and then testing to see if Moonshell boots up. If it doesn't, you know that the file you just put on is corrupted.

mikame

Trophies
XP
Country
hello
i have a quick question
how do you play videos
i have 2 dpg files how do i play them
when i click on them it has some error sign and i have to restart
do i have to put it in a special folder or something?

minoplis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This is probably a n00b question, but does moonshell support the Ez 3in1+ with AKAIO 1.4.1? I can't get it to be recognized in moonshell, i get the message indicating that there's no SLOT2 device everytime it starts
mellow.gif

Briankealing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, the 3in1+ is supported by AKAIO. Same happens to me with Moonshell, don't worry about it, it doesn't change much with a SLOT2.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
mikame said:
hello
i have a quick question
how do you play videos
You don't have to put them into any special folders. Moonshell should be able to run them normally from any folder on your card. Are you having problems with just those two DPGs, or does it happen with all DPGs?

mikame

Trophies
XP
Country
Densetsu3000 said:
mikame said:
hello
i have a quick question
how do you play videos
You don't have to put them into any special folders. Moonshell should be able to run them normally from any folder on your card. Are you having problems with just those two DPGs, or does it happen with all DPGs?

sorry i just found out that my dpg files werent complete when i put them on
im so silly at times but thanks for answering
i fixed my problem now
smile.gif

thank you

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
hey, not really sure if this has been asked before, but it's something that's been bugging me since after moonshell enabled browsing of files WHILE playing an mp3 in the background.

any chance of being able to play audio files WHILE reading .txt files? it bugs me that it lets me browse for lyrics but not let me display it. i mean, it's just a few KB of text. and on that note, how about a lyrics plugin maybe? sort of filename.mp3 and filename.txt or filename.lrc sync? you know, for, um, karaoke. hehe.
biggrin.gif

maybe you guys can work some sort of multi-threading thingy in there? wishful thinking, but who knows, right?

well, in any case, good work for this. gonna try it out later today.

Blackiris

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@ferofax
Dude, you can. I'm using Beta 8.2 and I already sang along some songs while knowing exactly what to sing, sound and lyrics coming from DS XD

I dunno about .LRC in Moonshell or whatever lyrics viewer plugin there might be, maybe it'll be there in the future. But again, just so you know, you can already browse to the text while leaving the MP3 playing the background.

Boriar

Trophies
XP
Country
ferofax said:
hey, not really sure if this has been asked before, but it's something that's been bugging me since after moonshell enabled browsing of files WHILE playing an mp3 in the background.

any chance of being able to play audio files WHILE reading .txt files? it bugs me that it lets me browse for lyrics but not let me display it. i mean, it's just a few KB of text. and on that note, how about a lyrics plugin maybe? sort of filename.mp3 and filename.txt or filename.lrc sync? you know, for, um, karaoke. hehe.
biggrin.gif

maybe you guys can work some sort of multi-threading thingy in there? wishful thinking, but who knows, right?

well, in any case, good work for this. gonna try it out later today.

Moonlight tell sometimes ago that he never has the intention to implement karaoke and/or lyrics, sorry. It's true, but hey you can read the text with music in the background.

@yeyezai

Moonlight has not release a beta.10. It's only a temporary changelog for final 2.00 stable version, and i think that he don't like to see a private PM release (or changelog) post here before he do it in his own homepage.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ