nonnonnon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
fli_guy84 said:
Okay, it's been a long time since I've upgraded my Moonshell and finally got a chance to try this version 2.00.

My problem is that whenever I launch the default apps from the Application Tabs (DiskCheck, Morning Timer and Image Viewer), the screen turns blank. What did I do wrong here?

i got it to...

Boriar

Trophies
XP
Country
Densetsu3000 said:
And this isn't directed at anyone in particular, but just in general--please, please read the readme files inside the folders! I spent hours translating them
frown.gif
Eventually I want to translate the entire HTML documentation that Moonlight included, but it won't do much good if people don't bother to look at it.

Many & BIG thanks for your hard
bow.gif
work. Without you, I couldn't do my spanish translation (My japanese is near zero
wacko.gif
)
I really love to understand what Moonshell try to tell us

jaywilson

Trophies
Website
www.nes-media.com
XP
Country
nonnonnon said:
fli_guy84 said:
Okay, it's been a long time since I've upgraded my Moonshell and finally got a chance to try this version 2.00.

My problem is that whenever I launch the default apps from the Application Tabs (DiskCheck, Morning Timer and Image Viewer), the screen turns blank. What did I do wrong here?

i got it to...

i got it to, also

NaokiKitsuhine

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
there is any way to disable the resume function?
because this function causes bug if you don't use the Expansion pack, and if you disable this, i guess the MS2 will not crash anymore...
because if there many files in your music folder, the moonshell write they in the resume.pls
but if you disable this, maybe it will stop to crash...

nonnonnon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
NaokiKitsuhine said:
Moonshell 2 Beta 9 seens to be like the other betas to me... I didn't notice any diferences o.õ

i have found a change. when you press start button you can select go to note pad, or something

NaokiKitsuhine

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@nonnonnon you-re right, the first item is notepad

to make it works in english, copy the language dir from 8.2 and paste in the dir of 9

xrM

Trophies
XP
Country
NaokiKitsuhine said:
@nonnonnon you-re right, the first item is notepad

to make it works in english, copy the language dir from 8.2 and paste in the dir of 9
Why don't you guys just use the LanguageSelect.exe included in the original moonshell files to change the language to english after copying it over to your microsd instead of having to wait for the translated version to be uploaded here? Been doing it that way since beta 6 or 7, always works.
yay.gif

a2h

Trophies
XP
Country
nonnonnon said:
by the way. when you are booting up moonshell 2.00 beta 9 in the upper right corner it is written beta 2.00 stable.
i gues this mean it is an stable version
QUOTE(NaokiKitsuhine @ Mar 28 2009, 06:19 AM) Moonshell 2 Beta 9 seens to be like the other betas to me... I didn't notice any diferences o.õ
OK in programmer version naming convention, you shouldn't make any changes between your last alpha release and your first beta release, and also your last beta release and your first release candidate or final release.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Copying the language folder and the file language.set of 8.2 to 9 has a problem. There are three elements which are not translated. Two are new options in the DPG player and one is the first setting in the main menu. They give errors. The solution is to keep the messages.000 from beta 9. Be sure to correct "didn't found" engrish typo in the new menu option. Ugh.

Boriar

Trophies
XP
Country
fli_guy84 said:
Yes, finally in Beta 9 the Morning Timer app can be launched from the Application Tab.
How ?
blink.gif
. I always get two black screen whatever i try to run any homebrew
hate2.gif
In beta9 there're some bug fixed with dpg resume, implemented (finally) moonnotes and four entries into messages. And LanguageSelector works fine, sure.

Apart from that, i think that beta9 may be the last update for sometime according to Moonlight words to me:
QUOTEI was accused from M3Japan. I am very busy. I mount only a necessary function. And, MoonShell stops temporarily.
Reason for what Moonlight forgiven included changelog for that beta. So, now that MS2 have got a stable version... May be a final 2.00 version but not so far for now.
cry.gif

I show all my support and best of luck to Moonlight against M3Japan.
bow.gif

geokilla

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How does Morningtimer works...If you shut your DS off, then the alarm clock wouldn't work right?

Btw, in the media player, I found out that the Repeat button still doesn't have a skin to it. This was discussed before a couple months ago.

Sloshy

Trophies
Website
piecesoflint.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
geokilla said:
How does Morningtimer works...If you shut your DS off, then the alarm clock wouldn't work right?
You gotta keep your DS in standby, just like the DS's built-in one (except this one plays music! yay!). I suggest wall power because it drains the battery a LOT faster than the DS's built in one from my experience.

By the by, I can't get 8.2 to boot up on my DS for some reason. It freezes during the disk check around 5,000 files so I re-formatted my microsdhc again, but it freezes after 1,000 or so this time. Anything I can do to disable the disk check?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9pwfLTaW8J8?si=FaKUzB-OBP92LnUD