kjean

Trophies
Website
homeless
XP
Country
thanks guys. keep it up!
biggrin.gif

omg, dpg playback glitcehs are all gone.
wub.gif

nonnonnon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
QUOTE said:
omg, dpg playback glitcehs are all gone.

I still have lagre blokcs when it is much movement in the picture...

in sakura 1.35 (that is olmost the same as moonshell 2.00) the blocks is gone! musch better picture and no blocks!
i am just waiting for moonligt to uppdate the dpg function...

nonnonnon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
moonlight has released an uppdate for beta 8.1 now it is beta 8.2.

since it is just a quick update and not a beta it has about 10 mb with files you must replace from the old beta.

it is on the bottom of his blogg

PS: does it looks like i am a complete star wars freak?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Like the Star Wars freak posted, yeah 8.2 just came out.
I noticed it seems to boot a little faster which is pretty nice.

About the "Extention memory" support, this has been bothering me.
It'll support my Supercard Lite which I never use, but it won't support my official expansion pack, or my EZ Flash 3in1, which I use all the time.

My Supercard Lite, these days it just boots a cooking timer on my old, worn out DS.
Anyway I really hope it supports the 3in1 soon, the extension memory really helps viewing images.

GokuSoul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can someone help when i copied the moonshl2 folder to me sd card. Moonshell works fine its great but when I start up my flash cart I see all this ipk.nds, nes.ds, r4ds.nds and more crap and when I try to delete it moonshell doesnt work anymore. I didn't delete the folder just the individual files but then moonshell doesnt work after. Help
frown.gif

Edit: I found the real problem is with the extlink folder. when I delete all the files from there excluding the whole folder monoshell stops working. I don't like the nds files from that folder appearing on my TTDS menu can someone help?

Edit2: K guys I found the file that is causing me trouble! Its nes.nesterds.nds it's the only nds file if removed from the folder causes moonshell 2 to not work. So how do I get rid of this file?
smile.gif

Smartpal

The Guitar Guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
I just wanted to know if you have extra RAM, what is it used for?

Edit: nvm, read above post, useless for me though if it doesn't support the 3in1.

Wait, the download has a folder for 8.2, inside which is 8.1 or is it just 8.2 named wrongly? :S

Oh, and another thing I always get an error message while booting up, even though moonshell itself runs fine. It's kinda annoying.

dnds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jaywilson said:
when i was using 8.1 i somehow got into a notepad thing where you could draw and save pictures as a .bmp but then it froze.
how to do you get to that?

Hold a shoulder button and touch the bottom screen.

You need a folder called "moonmemo" in the root of your SD card or it will freeze on save.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Smartpal said:

Edit: nvm, read above post, useless for me though if it doesn't support the 3in1.

Wait, the download has a folder for 8.2, inside which is 8.1 or is it just 8.2 named wrongly? :S

Oh, and another thing I always get an error message while booting up, even though moonshell itself runs fine. It's kinda annoying.Sorry, it was named wrongly. I've fixed the mistake.

As for the error message, that's normal. It always shows up, and if there's nothing wrong it will boot into Moonshell 2. The error message is there because MS2 isn't capable of displaying an error message after finding an error, since it locks up. So when it locks up, it will freeze on that error screen, in which case you're actually meant to read it.
QUOTE(jaywilson @ Mar 25 2009, 08:22 AM) when i was using 8.1 i somehow got into a notepad thing where you could draw and save pictures as a .bmp but then it froze.
I left a translated readme in the "moonmemo" folder of the download package.

And this isn't directed at anyone in particular, but just in general--please, please read the readme files inside the folders! I spent hours translating them
frown.gif
Eventually I want to translate the entire HTML documentation that Moonlight included, but it won't do much good if people don't bother to look at it.

NaokiKitsuhine

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
For those who want customize their Moonshell 2, I'm working on a blog with wallpapers and when I learn how to make skins, skins for downloads
actualy there are some wallpapers that I already have done, so feel free to look and download
yaynds.gif
^^

Link

Smartpal

The Guitar Guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Densetsu3000 said:
Smartpal said:

Oh, and another thing I always get an error message while booting up, even though moonshell itself runs fine. It's kinda annoying.Sorry, it was named wrongly. I've fixed the mistake.

As for the error message, that's normal. It always shows up, and if there's nothing wrong it will boot into Moonshell 2. The error message is there because MS2 isn't capable of displaying an error message after finding an error, since it locks up. So when it locks up, it will freeze on that error screen, in which case you're actually meant to read it.
QUOTE(jaywilson @ Mar 25 2009, 08:22 AM) when i was using 8.1 i somehow got into a notepad thing where you could draw and save pictures as a .bmp but then it froze.
I left a translated readme in the "moonmemo" folder of the download package.

And this isn't directed at anyone in particular, but just in general--please, please read the readme files inside the folders! I spent hours translating them
frown.gif
Eventually I want to translate the entire HTML documentation that Moonlight included, but it won't do much good if people don't bother to look at it.

Thanks and just so you know I do read the files, really appreciate your work. Keep it up!
yay.gif

fli_guy84

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Okay, it's been a long time since I've upgraded my Moonshell and finally got a chance to try this version 2.00.

My problem is that whenever I launch the default apps from the Application Tabs (DiskCheck, Morning Timer and Image Viewer), the screen turns blank. What did I do wrong here?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay