Website
www.imeem.com
XP
Country
New manuals! lol

MoonShell2 Homepage said:
2009/04/18 updated.
moonshell200beta10_NewManuals2.zip
It is a new manual again. I updated franch files. I wish sincerely to express my gratitude to the translation cooperator. The composition of the Additional folder was changed. THANKS!
???????????????????????????????????

507D13R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All the options are in another language, can you put it to english? And when listening to songs can you repeat the song like in moonshell 1.71?

Christopher8827

Trophies
XP
Country
To change the language, put the moonshell folder onto your SD card and run the language.exe

Is anyone getting the ARM7 or ARM9 errors? It says there's code missing, etc... and it may be cause by a loose connection. Im using a Acekard 2i

Ein-kun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
507D13R said:
All the options are in another language, can you put it to english? And when listening to songs can you repeat the song like in moonshell 1.71?

Download the English version on the first page of this thread.

And yes, you can do so. Press L + Left to bring up the MP3 menu, then tap on the lower right part of that menu (it is set to ALL Repeat, I think) until it shows "Single Repeat".

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
It seems there will be a new version within the next few hours.

QUOTE said:
OOPS!! I found the big bug related to the whole! I am packaging the version that corrects this now.

EDIT: Aaaaaaaand Beta 11 is out. By hours I meant minutes. xD

changelog2009/04/24 Version 2.00 beta.11

System: A safer boot loader was made.
FileList: Corresponded to MP3/ID3TagV2.2/V2.3. "Bug that the performance time becomes abnormal" and "Noise sound bug" were corrected.

LangFile: TCS_DetectCharCode_ANSI, TCS_DetectCharCode_UTF8, TCS_DetectCharCode_SJIS, TCS_DetectCharCode_UTF16BE, TCS_DetectCharCode_UTF16LE deleted.
LangFile: DV_Popup_Pause_Play, DV_Popup_Pause_Pause, DV_Popup_PreviousFile, DV_Popup_NextFile, DV_Popup_Volume, DV_Popup_Seek, DV_Popup_BacklightLevel added.
SkinFile: mp_modelbl_allrep.png, mp_modelbl_random.png, mp_modelbl_repeat.png deleted.
LangFile: SSC_ScreenSaverTimeOutSecTitle, SSC_ScreenSaverTimeOutSec10sec, SSC_ScreenSaverTimeOutSec30sec, SSC_ScreenSaverTimeOutSec60sec, SSC_ScreenSaverTimeOutSecOff added. (not made yet. )

507D13R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ein-kun said:
507D13R said:

Download the English version on the first page of this thread.

And yes, you can do so. Press L + Left to bring up the MP3 menu, then tap on the lower right part of that menu (it is set to ALL Repeat, I think) until it shows "Single Repeat".

Thanks
yaynds.gif

Briankealing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eon-Rider said:
It seems there will be a new version within the next few hours.

QUOTE said:
OOPS!! I found the big bug related to the whole! I am packaging the version that corrects this now.

EDIT: Aaaaaaaand Beta 11 is out. By hours I meant minutes. xD

changelog2009/04/24 Version 2.00 beta.11

System: A safer boot loader was made.
FileList: Corresponded to MP3/ID3TagV2.2/V2.3. "Bug that the performance time becomes abnormal" and "Noise sound bug" were corrected.

LangFile: TCS_DetectCharCode_ANSI, TCS_DetectCharCode_UTF8, TCS_DetectCharCode_SJIS, TCS_DetectCharCode_UTF16BE, TCS_DetectCharCode_UTF16LE deleted.
LangFile: DV_Popup_Pause_Play, DV_Popup_Pause_Pause, DV_Popup_PreviousFile, DV_Popup_NextFile, DV_Popup_Volume, DV_Popup_Seek, DV_Popup_BacklightLevel added.
SkinFile: mp_modelbl_allrep.png, mp_modelbl_random.png, mp_modelbl_repeat.png deleted.
LangFile: SSC_ScreenSaverTimeOutSecTitle, SSC_ScreenSaverTimeOutSec10sec, SSC_ScreenSaverTimeOutSec30sec, SSC_ScreenSaverTimeOutSec60sec, SSC_ScreenSaverTimeOutSecOff added. (not made yet. )

AAH! There are so many moonshell updates I can't keep up.

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Update again !
Moonlight said:
OOPS!! I found the big bug (is buffer overrun error) related to the whole! Please update again. soory.

???????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????

Blackiris

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Damn, with all these updates, (this is Beta 11!) I wonder when there'll be a MoonShell 2.00...NOT Beta. I'm not saying it's bad, but still makes me wonder.

Keep up the awesome work, Moonlight/Infantile Paralysiser!
smile.gif
(and Densetsu3k for the translations)

EDIT:
...and it seems that he created a soft-reset file for DSTT? O_O

Takoru

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Great that Moonlight is working on it, again! - I hope he will release a stable release out of a beta for the next release, but it's already great to use.
Thanks for the english translation denetsu3000!

xylos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow this app is growing up more and more... The only thing it needed (to be perfect for me) before beta 10 was a thumbnail viewer. Not only did I.P. do that, he also added a Album cover viewer for music. This app is just perfect.

These days my PSP
yaypsp.gif
using friends are just totally impressed with the power of my DS combined with my CycloDS Evolution!
yaynds.gif

XxXNEROXxX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.imeem.com
XP
Country
Densetsu3000 said:
Note to everyone (26 April, 2009): I deeply apologize for my lack of speed in keeping this download updated. At this point in my (real) life I'm working very hard to secure my future career, which takes a ridiculous amount of my time, time I would much rather spend translating for fun and for the enjoyment of everyone else on this forum.

I have a huge exam coming up in July, and preparing for it has been mentally draining. So for now I have decided that I will update this translation once I finish the test, or if Moonlight moves MoonShell 2.00 out of the beta stage and into an official release (whichever comes first). Moonlight pumps these beta versions out faster than anything I've ever seen for DS homebrew, and it's extremely difficult for me to keep up, especially with the busy schedule I have now. The kind of translating I do (real translations without the use of Google, BabelFish, etc.) takes a lot of time and thought, and I also like to test things to see if they fit correctly on the screen before releasing them, which takes additional time. Also, my main man for skinning (Toni Plutonij) also has recently experienced some unfortunate real-life crises which have forced him to re-evaluate his priorities in terms of how much time he spends helping out this community.

Please understand that we have not abandoned this translation (or any of the other ROM translations I've signed on to help with), and it is our intention to finish everything that we started. It's just that I've been really slacking off with my real life lately and I need to get back on track, and Toni's family needs him more than ever right now.

This exam will determine the outcome of my career path, so I have a lot riding on this test and have even taken 3 months off from work so I can study for it full-time. It's that important to me. After I take the exam, I'll be able to come back here again with much more regularity. Thank you all for your continued support of the MoonShell 2.00 English translation and for always sending me PMs letting me know of the updates. When Toni and I can team up again, we'll be back in full force!

~D3k

It's all good...we'll just keep it updated ourselves. (RIGHT??????)

Besides....mostly everyone looks at the last post rather than the 1st

JJBro1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i downloaded the latest moonshell and its still in japanese, also how come some of my videos lag and even freeze?

Fyga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JJBro1 said:
i downloaded the latest moonshell and its still in japanese, also how come some of my videos lag and even freeze?
If you mean Beta 10 in the first post, then after having it on your card run LanguageSelect.exe in the .rar

Also, much support for you, D3k
yay.gif
. Come back successful.

JJBro1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fyga said:
JJBro1 said:
If you mean Beta 10 in the first post, then after having it on your card run LanguageSelect.exe in the .rar

Also, much support for you, D3k
yay.gif
. Come back successful.
thanks i fixed the language issue, how come some of my videos lag? And how come some even crash moonshell after the video finishes? Is it because i have so many videos or something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw