Homebrew RELEASE Moonlight-Switch - Nvidia Game Stream client

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I noticed when playing tales of the arise, the CGI movie anime sequences will have no sound strangely. Eventhough when before, and after they are done I have perfect synced sound....

XITRIX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I noticed when playing tales of the arise, the CGI movie anime sequences will have no sound strangely. Eventhough when before, and after they are done I have perfect synced sound....
I think it's your local problem, I'm playing Tales of Arise right now, and there is no issues at all

HiD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I finished Tales of Arise playing exclusively with Moonlight-switch. It worked like a charm, my friends couldn't believe it.

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh, there was a misunderstanding, I've thought there were problems with sound in CGI cutscenes :)
There are. But otherwise im having audio in the game, which is 99% of the time. CGI custscene is small part of game. So I can't see how this is a pc/client issue?!

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Extremely minor bug to report:

When adding a host. If you do not put in a pin on the PC and just exit the app on the switch, it will still add the host and will crash when trying to connect.

Was able to recreate issue. Atmosphere 1.1.1 HOS 13.0.0.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: XITRIX

XITRIX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Extremely minor bug to report:

When adding a host. If you do not put in a pin on the PC and just exit the app on the switch, it will still add the host and will crash when trying to connect.

Was able to recreate issue. Atmosphere 1.1.1 HOS 13.0.0.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Wow, thanks! That's why sometimes I have reports about application crashes, and cleaning settings folder helps...

Crashes is always not a minor issue, so I'm appreciate that you told about it!

Reactions: hartleyshc

Eternam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Great app. I have been using it to play Sekiro. I had tried the other streaming apps for the switch but none of does worked as good as this one.
Is there a way to connect to the pc without going into a game and closing it? Sometimes I'm in bed with my computer in the other room and I would love to simply turn off the pc without getting up.

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Great app. I have been using it to play Sekiro. I had tried the other streaming apps for the switch but none of does worked as good as this one.
Is there a way to connect to the pc without going into a game and closing it? Sometimes I'm in bed with my computer in the other room and I would love to simply turn off the pc without getting up.
you can google how to add a desktop profile into moonlight

Reactions: Eternam

XITRIX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
You could run Steam, than press Win button on virtual keyboard

mathgba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I often have black screen when launching Moonlight... dont know why?
It forces me to exit with "home button" and restart it several times

mathgba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Update= After reboot, problem solved.

Your moonlight version is impressive, I can move the mouse with my joypad (switch docked).
Perfect! The only issue I have is performance, I'm connected to 5G network, but it says (bad performance) when using 1080p resolution / 10Mb, i had to set 720P/10MB.

Many thanks Xitrix

HiD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Update= After reboot, problem solved.

Your moonlight version is impressive, I can move the mouse with my joypad (switch docked).
Perfect! The only issue I have is performance, I'm connected to 5G network, but it says (bad performance) when using 1080p resolution / 10Mb, i had to set 720P/10MB.

Many thanks Xitrix
I have the same settings and it run like a charm. Might be specific to your network or your router settings. I finished XCom1, 2, and Tales of Arise with it! I compiled my own build with the last changes from github, and now you can setup your own custom controller bindings :D Great job!

Last edited by HiD,

HiD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@HiD, you run 1080p/10M based on x264 or x265? ?
720p with no overclock, 1080p requires overclock (1.7Ghz for no frame drop iirc). x264 and 10MBits yes. I've heard x265 is experimental/too costly for the switch.

Last edited by HiD,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zufnIPGYQx8