rock88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Okay, first Horizon OS beta release here :switch:
This release contains lots of bugs (bad audio with big latency, audio/video can freezes if you go to Horizon menu and go back, crashes on exit, etc..), so use this at one's own risk.

Sources currently here, soon I'll did some cleanup and move it to another repo.
If you want to build from sources please note - last libcurl not supported, you should use 7.69.1.

Attachments

• moonlight.zip
    8.6 MB · Views: 208

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
This release contains lots of bugs (bad audio with big latency, audio/video can freezes if you go to Horizon menu and go back, crashes on exit, etc..), so use this at one's own risk.

If you want to build from sources please note - last libcurl not supported, you should use 7.69.1.
nice quicly

LiveMChief

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Very nice! Gonna give this a go.

Shadowler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the bump, but thank you for this! Lakka is the only thing I can get working on my Switch as Horizon, Android and (regular)Linux refuse to even attempt to start no mater what I try(I tried about everything), but Lakka works perfectly.

I do have some problems with this though. H.265 doesn’t work right, it just keeps flashing grey and is very delayed no matter the bandwidth/resolution/FPS making it unplayable, but H.264 works fine, except for the fact it’s more delayed and less clear than H.265 would be. The swap buttons keeps resetting so I have to change it each time. Really about it, so it’s not too bad! Just not as flawless as it is on my iPad.

I do have to figure out how to save the brightness and overclock settings in the Lakka settings though. Kinda annoying setting that each time.

Also any word if Lakka is ever going to be worked on again? Would be nice to have Bluetooth, Dock and Ethernet support. Would make it the perfect streaming machine for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1