Gaming Monster Rancher DS Hype Thread

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
The only thing I remember of Monster Rancher is that my friend Kevin once had the original for PS1. It looked fairly decent but nothing truly mindblowing. I'll still take a look at MRDS, but it's not my most anticipated title, that goes to the new Ace Combat game on PSP this time, doesn't take a genius to figure out why, anyone who can see my sig should get some idea. Or possibly Kingdom Hearts BBS since I've not figured out how to pirate it yet, but then massive files like that I tend to just get the disk to save time anyway. Assuming Prometheus can handle the actual UMD, that is. Same goes for Ace Combat now that I think on it...

Guess that's the major advantage Monster Rancher has, no fuckin' around with firmwares, I just put it on my Cyclo and play it since my Evo has that lovely ability to play damn near anything without assistance.

dysan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
are we sure this time? it's not gonna get pushed back to 2015?
when's the release date? I wanna play it already!

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, DQIX has given me my money's worth (
ninja.gif
), and though I plan to keep fooling with it indefinitely, I've got room for something new. Never played past Monster Rancher games, so I'm curious to see what it's all about.

Stuntbum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just checked gamestop a couple of hours ago to see that too. It damn well better ship this time. I remember playing the shit out of the first one. hopefully the monster spawning isnt just random and drawing different things actually produces different monsters. it was awesome with the first one how you could put different cds in and it would produce different monsters.

Stuntbum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pong20302000 said:
i thought it was 8th August

pretty sweet if it is tomorrow

no, thats when i get out of this shit country finally and go back to the states, which is why i'm hoping it comes out tomorrow so i can play it on my 14 hour journey home.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i love monster rancher! (well, southeast-asians tend to like most of the anime stuff in videogame form) and surely it's gonna be better than that other monster-taming/collecting/battling game that isn't pokemon, if you know what i mean.
wink.gif
can't wait

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Jaws is on a diet