Hacking Monster Hunter Tri loud beeping noise

Upako

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, this is probably in the wrong section of the forum, if so then I apologize. I recently purchased a retail copy of Monster Hunter Tri and when i tried to boot it up normally, it just gave me a black screen and nothing happened. I then tried it via the Gecko OS, i got up to the menu then when i pressed "Begin Game" the screen blacked out and a reaaaally loud beeping noise started going off. I'm running it off of a 3.1E version Wii and google has been terrible to me giving me bad links and now i have absolutely no clue how to fix this. Help please?

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
You might need to update the game-specific IOS with a tool like the IOS manager in Multi Mod Manager (MMM). Not sure which it is though, might need to dig through the release threads on here.

Joke answer: It's telling you not to play that grindfest.

annep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had the same issue i was told to change the Ios to 236 instead of 250. also try 002 fix on, force pal 50, 60, ntsc, (or whatever works) remember to save your settings & it is trial and error to get the right combination for you, it took me a few attempts but it's working great now:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?