Hacking MONSTER HUNTER GENERATIONS ULTIMATE

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yes but playing a game before its out will most likely get you CDN banned which makes it impossible to even update the console
Nah. You won't get CDN banned for playing a backup early. Normal ban (=no online play, but game and fw updates) max. You'll get a CDN ban for downloading from CDN with your own ticket.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Fake news, just because you haven't been banned yet doesn't mean you won't get banned, you eventually will
It’s not fake at all if you read the thread on injecting donor certificates into your back ups you will see i have been researching and testing since the day sxos and version 1.2 was released. I have fully tested my methods and it works without a ban many have followed my methods and they are still not banned either just because you got banned “I presume your hostile ranting means you did” doesn’t mean we are all as silly as you are and that means it’s fake and a ban is imminent for everyone. I worked out I have been testing online card 1 & 2 back ups with the correct method since roughly mid June, that’s nearly 9 weeks without a ban and you still think I will I doubt it now, if I was going to receive any sort of ban I would of had one by now!

Last edited by Reecey,

Techjunky90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It’s not fake at all if you read the thread on injecting donor certificates into your back ups you will see i have been researching and testing since the day sxos and version 1.2 was released. I have fully tested my methods and it works without a ban many have followed my methods and they are still not banned either just because you got banned “I presume your hostile ranting means you did” doesn’t mean we are all as silly as you are and that means it’s fake and a ban is imminent for everyone. I worked out I have been testing online card 1 & 2 back ups with the correct method since roughly mid June, that’s nearly 9 weeks without a ban and you still think I will I doubt it now, if I was going to receive any sort of ban I would of had one by now!
Like I said, fake news, this has already been discussed numerous times and you're 100% wrong. I've been running backups since an open source solution came out & I'm still not banned. I expect to eventually be banned because of what's been discussed numerous times on here. There is no way to prevent a ban on a switch #fact. Just because you haven't been banned yet doesn't mean you won't be banned in the future.

fenomeno0chris

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, is there a way to install DLCs of MHGU with a banned switch console?
I just want to download some new quests like Shagaru Magala G4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1