ROM Hack RELEASE Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate 60 FPS Hack

Desmondchaser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I've been playing with this for a few hours now and I just wanted to say, thanks so much for this hack/ips patching solution, Masagrator. Game runs like a dream. Very nice since I'm coming back to this from World.

NotACat

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Alrighty. So I did finally get it working, but I had to go back and use Edizon (3.1.0 nightly). I had to load up the game first, run Edizon in Applet Mode (via the album app). Then run 60fps mod and it finally worked. Still not sure how to use Checkpoint (my preferred one) but at least this works. This is for anyone who has the problem I had.
use this https://gbatemp.net/threads/tesla-the-nintendo-switch-overlay-menu.557362/ you can access and manage your cheats while in game

anonstuff2020

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Hi masagrator, first it can't be said enough, thank you for your contributions to the community, it really means a lot! I was testing your 60 FPS cheatfile in yuzu and found that it works perfectly except for one small thing. When using HBG (probably anything with a quick reticle), I found that the quick reticle no longer shows when using this file. I tested to make sure it was not an emulator issue and sure enough the reticle was back when disabling the file. If its possible, hopefully this is fixable for you, I'm very excited about playing the game in 60FPS!

joni_999

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,

I am really new to this sorry.

Is it possible to make a .ips File of the 60FPS Patch you made? Could you make that available?

SapphireV

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is this online safe to use on Sysnand Atmosphere? I know translation packs for other games are, but I never used cheat through Edizon or Checkpoint on sys

Desmondchaser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any cheat and mod online can result in ban.
Weird question. But is there any chance this cheat can be made into an exeFS patch of some sort? Currently I'm trying to move to Ryujin emulator (because the Yuzu branch has graphical issues) but they don't support formal cheats, atmosphere style, yet. They do support rom patches, though. Would love to get 60FPS consistently cuz my PC is obviously leagues above my actual switch performance-wise.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Weird question. But is there any chance this cheat can be made into an exeFS patch of some sort? Currently I'm trying to move to Ryujin emulator (because the Yuzu branch has graphical issues) but they don't support formal cheats, atmosphere style, yet. They do support rom patches, though. Would love to get 60FPS consistently cuz my PC is obviously leagues above my actual switch performance-wise.

Nevermind... I foolishly didn't see where this was already addressed.

Last edited by Desmondchaser,

DeVie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Hi :) I know it's extremely dated but maybe I can still find an answer.
I just got my switch modchipped for the sole reason of playing MHGU on a nice 60fps.

ReverseNX doesn't seem to be changing MHGU to handheld
I've followed your instructions perfectly. read every README you referred to. understood that 32bit apps are ignored by SaltyNX and put the .ips file you uploaded here in the correct spot. OFC installed every other needed software and nothing else that may clash with this. Still nothing.

I feel like I'm missing something basic. Can you help me? Your work is much appreciated and game changing, which I'm sure you are well aware! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte