Monster Hunter Generations releases July 15, also gets special edition N3DS console

ss+(2016-05-12+at+12.52.23).jpg

After only having a tentative "Summer 2016" release date, Capcom has finalized when Monster Hunter Generations will be coming west. There also will be a special Monster Hunter themed New 3DS XL console, which will retail for 199.99USD (It seems the game will be pre-installed for the EU release, but not the North American one). Europe gets a red console, while North America gets a blue version. A demo for the game will available be on the Nintendo e-Shop sometime closer to release.

dQ9dtqi.jpg

:arrow: Source

Mistie

Legit Furry Trash
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It still isnt clear if game is installed or included with this in different countries . . .
I checked EB games and preorder arent yet available in Canada anyways . . .
I'll just keep an eye out and try to get more detailed info on the matter in the meantime.

No pre-install in NA
Pre-install in EU

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd be excited, but at some point all the Game stores in this country decided they just can't be arsed with the 3DS any more. Half the time you can't even preorder things. Getting hold of anything interesting in this city is about as possible as stepping out into a thunderstorm and trying to dodge the rain. So I'll get hyped when I see it show up on eBay for £10 less than retail, just like everything else does.

Luanking

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
One general question,the games of "Monster Hunter",do they have a connectin to the Anime "Monster Hunter" ?

D

Deleted User

Well that sux, guess ill just get a protective plastic cover with the monster hunter 4U limited edition design instead . . .
Well, it still comes with a download code for the game, so it shouldn't matter all that much.

Luanking

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ive only heard that there will be also a release of an handheld at the same time with the NX. That might be begin-mid 2017.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well, it still comes with a download code for the game, so it shouldn't matter all that much.
It doesn't, from what it says in the box, the game is sold separately. The EU version brings the game while the US version doesn't. The difference isn't whether it is pre-installed or not.

I have no interest in an XL either way, so I'll just get the game, if the game had a limited edition though, then I'd be interested in it.

Reactions: Deleted User

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
I don't really like the new design of the logo, so no upgrades for me. However, I'm thinking that people will get rid of the systems soon after release, so...I'm hoping to get my hands on it.

I love the 3U logo, and even 4U. But the new logo just looks awful.

Bats4bats

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Had the chance to get one of these for my b/day. Instead i got the Hyrule edition n3ds to go with my Pokemon ltd edition o3ds. Came with 10.7, guess what happened to that ;) Though to be honest shall we say an older gamer with disposable income I may have to get it also...wonder if they do it in pink ?

gaga941021

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Ive only heard that there will be also a release of an handheld at the same time with the NX. That might be begin-mid 2017.
I'm pretty sure you didn't hear anything. You just read a random guy's comment on reddit and you consider it as a Nintendo announcement.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

One general question,the games of "Monster Hunter",do they have a connectin to the Anime "Monster Hunter" ?
If you want to know that, you should just Google it. Way more faster than waiting for an answer here.

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I love the 3U logo, and even 4U. But the new logo just looks awful.
I agree that the 4U logo was better (and I don't know about the 3U, didn't play that one enough...). But I still like how that Gen logo renders on that console since you don't even notice it's printed upside down (except for the text...) ;)
Just stupid I'm from EU and like the blue one better... Kind of reminds me of the Wii U, that I wanted white but 8 GB is stupid.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM