Gaming Monster HUnter Freedom Unite (EU)

hellfire12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Heyy,

im wanting to start a new file of monster hunter freedom unite with the monster hunter freedom 2 characters

only problem is that i dont own that game and i want a save of it with really good characters so i can import them into monster hunter freedom unite.

all help appreciated
smile.gif

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
... you dont want to start out with already good characters on a mh game... you will have your buttocks reamed before you have the time to spell tigrex...

just start a new game, and work your way up through it. the game is well structured with walls in the learning curve that help you learn to be successful at the game.

this is a game that is utterly ruined by cheats, as you cannot cheat yourself skill, and this game is all about skill.

hellfire12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have already played through most of the quests in the game, and i want a custom made character to replay through it to see the difference

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hellfire12 said:
i have already played through most of the quests in the game, and i want a custom made character to replay through it to see the difference
What differences are you looking for? If you have MHF2 savedata you can use all weapons & armors (all item in the trunk) that you already bought & made in MHF2. There's no difference in the story.

hellfire12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ShinRyouma said:
hellfire12 said:
What differences are you looking for? If you have MHF2 savedata you can use all weapons & armors (all item in the trunk) that you already bought & made in MHF2. There's no difference in the story.
i meant like challenge difference

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
If you have strong weapons from MHF2 the quests are easier (if you use the right element weakness), but basically the enemy difficulty doesn't change wether you use MHF2 savedata or not. If you want MHF2 savedata search in gamefaqs or other game site.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill