Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I am playing online now and found out that:

1.) To play online you cant use Gecko OS 1.9.2 it says No DVD
2.) The game only starts correct using SoftchipR99
3.) Everything is working like it should, you can use the virtual keyboard online to chat with others and all the translated stuff is working online too.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Need to make a new statement:

As a follow up of installing IOS-36-64-v1042.wad, IOS-16-64-v257.wad and the cIOSfix.wad in order to use any region changer I really was fucked up because I was able to go online with Monster Hunter 3 but most of my channels(World of Goo, monkey Island, some nes games) didnt work anymore and my PAL backups which I usually play via disc channel refused to load in the disc channel...

Time for a NAND restore... which I did and at this time I started the any region changer without installing the above mentioned IOS files...

and it works... I can go online with Monster Hunter 3 via Gecko OS 1.9.2, my PAL backups plays in disc channel and all my other games and channels which were obviously broken before were working again...

Just wanted you to know...

Anyone joining me hunting some monsters online^^ ?

DrThunder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ruben3600 said:
DrThunder said:
Need details. And check the setup guide and comments of the release 2 post on the site.

Wii 3.2 U
Wiikey 1.9s
CiosBugFix55 Installed
GeckoOS 1.9.2 installed

I followed the guide to the T and all the CRC's matched, I couldn't run the patched version at first untill I installed the bugfix but even with the bugfix the game won't go past the Capcom logo. I tried to load from the disc channel and with GeckoOS 1.9.2 but they don't work. When the Capcom logo passes it says "please eject disc and turn off the system".
Try loading with Softchip and see what happens. I don't expect a change, though. For everyone else, it either freezes after the memory check because they used a scrubbed image, or it works fine. Yours is the first report of that error; I'm leaning towards it being a media problem.

Wassupers

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know if this will work with a WiiKey 2 Hard Mod, without any softmods at all? My copy of MHTri JP works fine on Wiikey 2, but I don't want to waste time if this patch doesn't work. Thanks and Great Job Dr!

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
how i got mine to work.

3.2E
D2pro 9wire (latest firmware) on a wii clip
cios9
IOS's of 38, 53 and 55.
GeckoOS 1.9.2 (force japan)

worked like a charm

nizzk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
credit goes to enki
29w1utz.jpg

4uzyn5.jpg

29zzt47.jpg

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
7bb0568 – Scrubbed – continue reading.

i got this one

and i think it should be 7bb05068 (or is this a new crc too?) the filename of what i DL'd was ws_mh3tri_jap.iso

well, i waited 22 hours for it to finish and i really dont want to download the diff files anymore. so i guess i'll stick to rel 1?

since you're not going to translate menu options, i dont think i'll be able to understand 3/4 of the game. but nice job anyway!

cokobudder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Havent played online yet. But the offline mode works like a charm. thanks a lot DrThunder
biggrin.gif

btw, what will be in rel 3? cause the quests are really stumping me since i cant read them :[

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
Wait

im pretty sure that gecko os allows more codes..

I think i read somewhere that the SSBB texture hack had a hell lot of codes yet they run it through gecko os

(I cant find the forum i read this on, though) But there was something.

mesact

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TyRaNtM said:
Maybe this can be very direct, but.. Can you try to make a patch to make this game playable without having to install other cIOS?
(Fix the buzz noise before selecting New Game, Continue; and rename the character without problem).

I have the exact same buzzin problem...makes me wanna
hate2.gif
but i refuse to give up on it >.

aabbccdd

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Merge IOS 36 with 37 for 223, and install default for 222. Worked fine for me after that.

e: Of course remember to run the game using 223 after that.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
This worked for me best with either CFG USB Loader with 223 mload and using the DVD with Gecko OS 1.9.2

Also works when preloader hacks set to allow region free Wii discs and games through disc channel.

mesact

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got it working...I ran the ios55bugfix and then ran Softchip r99 and it worked pretty well....I also got it online after changing my wii shop channel to jap...only thing that sucks is that I hafto redownload Internet Channel cuz it deleted it when i changed my shop channel to Jap...
frown.gif

*Edit* and ran it using IOS 55.....I might try running it with 223 just to make sure that I didnt waste my time installing 55...but yeah...Thanx for the help pplz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.