Gaming Monster Hunter 3 English proto-patch

6th_hokage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I tried to manually apply the patch but wiiscrubb only show partition 0 = BAD partition 1=BAD, what is wrong with my iso? anyone has the answer?

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you got a corrupted ISO file, one that previously has been scrubbed(mostly before uploading it).

Please check if your CRC number matches one of the numbers posted in Dr. Thunders blog.

ChimneyBug

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is anyone still working on this? Any chance of it being open sourced? A lot of info on the MH Wiki could be added inc flavour text and Quest Descriptions (instead of just title)

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd love to get this open sourced and actually work on it myself, but i doubt it will happen. The author said he was only doing that last patch.

Also about the iso, you don't have to have exact matches, the one i had didn't match exactly, however it worked no problems. I have a real copy and a iso copy from demonoid.com that both work. Yes, I'm dumb I buy games lol.

Did you follow the directions word for word, also WIIscrubber did it for me so i know that's not the issue. It's either you messed up what it told you to do, or your iso needs to be cleaned or redownloaded. There's another program called trucha something, that works when wiiscrubber doesnt. research alternative iso editors for WII.

Wynd

slatis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Anyone have the ocarina codes for final release in a TXT file? im using the "show monster HP" code and i wanna use it with the final release, any help is welcome.

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Great stuff!

Here is my little help:
gamemessages2.png

(By Dustin on Hyrule.net)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.