Homebrew RELEASE ModuleMania - Various useful sysmodules for CFW!

ccarr6257

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so i was just wondering is this still working for atmosphere im on firmware 14.1.1 and it would be pretty cool to have this with my theme tbh.

ccarr6257

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone found a way to make xor.play loop ? i've tried using arrays, and also tried setting another gameID below
0100000000001000 to the same file, and even tried placing
0100000000001000 twice, but nothing worked thus far... (the audio bug after going out of sleep mode is also still here, but that's not a huge issue)
hi there just wondering if ur still using this as i cant get it to work. if u could send a copy of your files over that would be bril or at least pictures so i can see where im going wrong as it dont work for me

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
so i was just wondering is this still working for atmosphere im on firmware 14.1.1 and it would be pretty cool to have this with my theme tbh.
The GitHub code hasn't been updated in 4 years and the repository has been archived so this is almost certainly broken by now with how much HOS and Atmosphere has changed since then. There are probably alternatives out there.

ccarr6257

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The GitHub code hasn't been updated in 4 years and the repository has been archived so this is almost certainly broken by now with how much HOS and Atmosphere has changed since then. There are probably alternatives out there.
unfortunately there are no alternatives to this. i just want music on home menu and not when game plays. there has been other sys modules or overlays made that play music but they play in game which i really dont want and i know a ton of people want menu music but not in game so a revive of this project would be good i think now that switch modding has gotten even bigger since 2018

Reactions: CompSciOrBust

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHNH5pnioQk