Modnation Racers Road Trip has NO online multiplayer racing.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shame. I thought Sony could take the ModNation series onwards to become a staple series. It's got a stable foundation behind it.

Indeed, the PS3 version is better than Mario Kart by a long shot imo. But.... No online play, when the PSP version had it?
Seriously, it's like they're trying to kill off the series.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME?!?
That's it, not buying this game, fuck off Sony and your rip-offs of Mario Kart DS, sucked on the PSP, going to suck again on the PSV now :nayps3:

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...And crossed off my list. Seriously, the whole point of the franchise is about SOCIAL type of gaming (not like Facebook games but like sharing and stuff). I mean you can share tracks, karts, and characters online (most likely) but you can't even fucking race? This is absolutely retarded.

At least I still got Motorstorm RC to look forward too in terms of Vita racers. Just don't shit that one up or else I'll be stuck with UMvC3.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to switch my pre-order from MNR to Hot Shots Golf today. I'm not a golf fan, but supposedly that's the exact type of people Hot Shots Golf is targetting. Oh, also, it has online multiplay, tournaments, and even a ModSpot-esque "Visual Lobby" to hang around/chat/meet people in. Apparently the same kind of this they used in Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds, for those that played that.

Yea, no contest for me now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo