Not open for further replies.

Saiyyan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
K so i soft modded my wii 4.3U and now i have BOOTMII as IOS, HBC 1.0.8, Darkcorp and priiloader
Any was i came across Mod mii and downloaded the newest version then got a theme; DARKWII RED
So modmii sayed it was 4.3 but after i installed the theme wth my menuify everything was okay but the settings menu was gone and instead there was a black screen
with music and everything but the screen was black so i assumed it was a semi brick. Then i tried to fix it with the 00000097.app file it came with in modmii and everything was
like it was before but the settings menu was still not there.
So then I got NUSD and got the 0000097.app file and mymenuify sayed it was not a theme file.
then i thought i should get a pal one cause regions dont matter so i nstalled 0000009a.app.
Soon i gut a bricked wii everything black. So i loaded priiloader and went to hbc went o my menuify and installed the 00000097.app file from modmii
still with no settings menu. I dont want to reinstall the system menu with wad manager cause everything would be deleted and i dont have the exploit game
anymore. I have made a nand back up right now and could someone pls tell me how to get a working .app file thanks in advance.
I think this is in the wrong section but i dont know anything about changeing sections sorry i m a noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4