• No.

Votes: 13 8.8%

• Total voters

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Launch priiloader from MMM as it says in the guide, not the hbc...
smile.gif

-Erik

mrbudders

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
duh... this is the third wii i have modded in the last 4 hours...you think i would have remembered that
unsure.gif

I feel real stupid now it worked

I want to thank both u and zxzero for this guide and the outstanding support

mrbudders

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i got like 30 games that are installed as channels... for obvious reasons, memory, i dont have them on my wii Is there a way to load them off of usb or sd? They are in essence vc games

zynexiatech

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
burritoboy9984 said:
42mod-fix is for those that get a 1035 error when doing the trucha bug steps due to a screw up on my part in the earlier update files... you need the 42mod...

-Erik

Cheers I figured that in the end anyway, all sorted and done now only thing I couldn't do was install bootmii as boot2 is it says something about a previously installed version so I could only install as an ios no issues though it's all good I installed priiloader too.

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrbudders said:
hey i got like 30 games that are installed as channels... for obvious reasons, memory, i dont have them on my wii Is there a way to load them off of usb or sd? They are in essence vc games

I've haven't messed with it much, but it sounds like a job for sneek. Hit up the sneek thread, they will be more helpful
smile.gif

-Erik

cheatmaster5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smash stack keeps freezing on me

I am trying to do a 4.3u wii and when I enter stage building it freezes and i have no super smash bros data on the wii

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
It's not letting me install the IOS41 wad in wad manager because I don't have the trucha bug. I can't Install the Patched IOS36 (It says I have a rev higher than 3607), I can't downgrade, And I'm pretty sure I couldnt delete the stubs on the IOS's. Help? Please?

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cheatmaster, did you get it?

sorox, you don't need the trucha bug to install ios41... People, if you have a problem with the guide, don't try to continue... I assume you are on 4.3? What error does Wad Manager 1.7 give when you try to install ios41?

-Erik

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorox said:
It's not letting me install the IOS41 wad in wad manager because I don't have the trucha bug. I can't Install the Patched IOS36 (It says I have a rev higher than 3607), I can't downgrade, And I'm pretty sure I couldnt delete the stubs on the IOS's. Help? Please?
You don't need the trucha bug to install IOS41, please use THIS guide I wrote a while ago.

VinnyB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been wanting to follow the 4.3 guide for a bit. Just one question though. You mentioned updating the guide or the pack in a previous post unless I misread; something about using dop-mii in the guide. Will you be updating the guide in any way or is this the final version for a while? Just wanted to make sure I didn't follow the guide then something newer comes out right after.

Thanks for the great guide!

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@VinnyB do you mean my little one or xzxero's? But that's not so important now, forget it with the dop-mii thing, the trucha bug restorer more stable.

VinnyB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I meant xxzero's. But since TBR is more stable then I guess this would probably be a final guide then since it seems to be working for all the people here. Thanks for the info.

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vinny, even if I update the guide with dop-mii, the end result would be the same as this... so no need to wait
smile.gif
dop-mii would just simplify it a little more (which is the whole point of this guide, to do a simple mod
smile.gif
)

-Erik

aiden.22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Semi-n00b here
smile.gif
first post

I've hacked 4.2's before with ease but the 4.3 is giving some trouble.

My buddy updated his to 4.3 and wanted me to hack it so i got a copy of Smash Bros.

I downloaded the 4.3 mod from megaupload and when i went to stage builder it would freeze and i had to hard reset it.

then i downloaded it from 4shared and i copied all the files like i did before but when i went to the stage builder, it went in like normal and its acting normal.

no freeze or exploit.

tried to download a fresh copy but the same this is happening.

can anyone help?
smile.gif

thanks a ton

peterp13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Help.

I was trying to softmod my black wii 4.3U using the smash stack of this guide. But when I select "vault" then "stage builder", it pops up the error "There is no save file. Unable to load or save data". So I can't continue.

I am using a 2G SD card with the extracted 43mod and the card was not locked.

Please help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.