• Total voters

.d&n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
xzxero said:
.d&n said:
YEH ur right, thought that i can do that quick reinstalling trick, i used the regular .29 cred instead of JODI

is there aniiway to fix it now?
run this with preloader as an installed file
[url=http://www.mediafire.com/?jjjnbmtzygz]http://www.mediafire.com/?jjjnbmtzygz[/url]
it should boot up HBC, from there you can update to the latest priiloader.

oh im so screwed, it says "Error autobooting file, try reinstalling!, Could not open file!"

marvo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,

I followed the tutorial and it works perfectly. The only issue I have is "so far as I understood" (I am a Noob) when using SuperDump (99% bug with wrong hash). Regarding to several forum posts this one is related to the use of cIOS rev14. Rev 15 should fix the bug. Now I am totaly lost to which IOS file they refer and where to get the correct version working with your great tutorial.

Thx,
Marv

jasonj uk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi i have used this guide lots of times before for other people but i have recently bought a wii for myself and it was chipped previously and needs updating but instead id would rather flash it, i have updated to 4.2 no problem, i then reinstalled homebrew, dvdx and bootmii again as both an ios and a boot2 then this is where i start havin problems, i loaded TBR followed the first step fine but when i tried to follow the second step i got a black screen with lots of errors and numbers so i took ur advice in the guide and skipped the next steps, i then checked for ios 24 etc and none of these werre there so i went onto the next step with wad manager, this is wen i get the main problem! i tried to install ios70 first which is when i get error 2011 and dont know what to do next!
any help will be greatly appreciated
jason

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
jasonj uk said:
hi i have used this guide lots of times before for other people but i have recently bought a wii for myself and it was chipped previously and needs updating but instead id would rather flash it, i have updated to 4.2 no problem, i then reinstalled homebrew, dvdx and bootmii again as both an ios and a boot2 then this is where i start havin problems, i loaded TBR followed the first step fine but when i tried to follow the second step i got a black screen with lots of errors and numbers so i took ur advice in the guide and skipped the next steps, i then checked for ios 24 etc and none of these werre there so i went onto the next step with wad manager, this is wen i get the main problem! i tried to install ios70 first which is when i get error 2011 and dont know what to do next!
any help will be greatly appreciated
jason

Just try the TBR again when seeing code dump.

.d&n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey i want to install preloader, but i have cIOScorp installed

is it safe to install preloader or do i have to uninstall cIOScorp first?

lonegreyride

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just a thought... but maybe it would be helpful to some if you mentioned that e-mailing for the required files means waiting until someone actually reads the e-mail and responds. I kinda had the notion that there might be automatically-generated responses, but now I find myself twiddling my thumbs while I wait for the necessary files.

lonegreyride

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol, thanks for the info. Hope it doesn't have anything to do with me using a hotmail address. Guess I'll just wait a little longer and maybe try again.

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Stuck at

Enable System Menu Hacks
[optional; recommended if Bootmii is only installed as an IOS.]
Run Preloader .30 to install preloader onto your system.
Enable desired hacks & go into the settings & make sure the system menu is set to load with IOS70.
*if getting the ”aborting mission” error, use the “preloaderv0.29-jodi.dol” located at modify\apps\preloaderv0.30r4-phpgeek first, then use this preloader to update from .29 to .30
** Priiloader rev15 is newest version

How do I use the 0.29? I renamed it to boot.dol but after that I just get stuck at the warning screen and can just press home to return to hbc

.d&n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sc4rFac3d said:
Stuck at

Enable System Menu Hacks
Enable desired hacks & go into the settings & make sure the system menu is set to load with IOS70.
*if getting the ”aborting mission” error, use the “preloaderv0.29-jodi.dol” located at modify\apps\preloaderv0.30r4-phpgeek first, then use this preloader to update from .29 to .30

How do I use the 0.29? I renamed it to boot.dol but after that I just get stuck at the warning screen and can just press home to return to hbc

to start .29 installer press 1 repeatedly

then use the preloader .30 which was on it b4 and press '+'

carefully do this part

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
.d&n said:
Sc4rFac3d said:
Stuck at

Enable System Menu Hacks

to start .29 installer press 1 repeatedly

then use the preloader .30 which was on it b4 and press '+'

carefully do this part
Thanks a lot man!

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
yunior597 said:
Hello, my friend have a korean wii, swiched to usa. if i update with this ill have 003 brick?
yes, all korean region changed wii's get 003 when updating
It can be prevented by installing IOS70 of the cIOSCorp 3.5 package

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I booted my gamecube backup through disc channel and the wii reboots, not loading the game. How can I be able to play this without rebooting?

Posts merged

I booted my gamecube backup through disc channel and the wii reboots, not loading the game. How can I be able to play this without rebooting?

Posts merged

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.